+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

AJ2186

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
United Kingdom
Digest this mate.. Yesterday this happened..

I am at 484. Still haven't received ITA. Will loose points as my birthday is on 20th March.

I have to replace my door today as I kept banging my head on it, after reading the above message and it got broken.
Loool! But yeah when I see these messages with ITA questions...I know they are only trying to tell us their scores in an indirect way...like showing off or something

rblc

Mar 14, 2018
If OINP NOI is not accepted in 45 days , do they consider the profile for further NOI notifications (post the 45 days period). If they dont(which seems possible intuitively) , does re creating the profile cause it to be eligible again for future rounds of NOI ?
Anyone ?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

I am at 484. Still haven't received ITA. Will loose points as my birthday is on 20th March.

I have to replace my door today as I kept banging my head on it, after reading the above message and it got broken.

Would you really lose 27 points just for aging one year? The cut off is 456 and you are at 484.

It is not even 24 hours since the draw happened.

Reactions: mathansri

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Guys pls help.
My crs score is 441. Lost all hopes with last draw. Infact I had received pnp invitation from ontario, but got expired ( I was actually hoping for a direct ITA).

MY QUESTION. If I recreate my EE profile, will I again have chance for pnp invitation ??
Same score. Same thoughts. But not sure of what my chances are with pnp and on what basis they invite ( based on NOC?). I am afraid it should not turn out to be a stupid decision and loose a chance for direct ITA due to tie breaker. Birthday falls in September, so waiting and watching for now.

rblc

Mar 14, 2018
Guys pls help.
My crs score is 441. Lost all hopes with last draw. Infact I had received pnp invitation from ontario, but got expired ( I was actually hoping for a direct ITA).

MY QUESTION. If I recreate my EE profile, will I again have chance for pnp invitation ??
Hey same situation as yours. I was thinking of re creating my profile too but was wondering whether OINP somehow has a way of marking/excluding profiles they have already invited once. Waiting for a direct ITA when cut off has jumped so high seems hopeless right now.

Ni.nis

Mar 15, 2018
Same score. Same thoughts. But not sure of what my chances are with pnp and on what basis they invite ( based on NOC?). I am afraid it should not turn out to be a stupid decision and loose a chance for direct ITA due to tie breaker. Birthday falls in September, so waiting and watching for now.
I will loose 5 points next month. Somebody plz help me.
Will i get pnp nomination if I recreate EE??

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW

how are people 'loosing' points? I am sure they weren't tight to begin with.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022

Sorry, but I really doubt whether Canada deserves to get these sorts of insecure showing off hypocritical individuals with high scoring marks or people who have been diligently endeavoring and waiting for months to get their invitation and are waiting at 420-440 marks. Canada maybe are currently happy with H1B and other high scorers but if they want diversified migrants who will not escape once they get their Canadian passports after 3 years then I personally think they should take a mixture of both high CRS candidates and mid higher CRS candidates in 420-440 range. They might realize the importance of diversification soon...................i guess

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Although cic system is different this year as compared to 2017. It happened in november also crs was 458 and in next crs was 439. It was back to back draw.
I am 439. Have noi from.oinp. but somehow not getting feeling of submitting application.
Really confused.

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Any predictions for next draw? CRS? I took the IELTS exam 13 times since February 2016 and finally got CLB10 last month. Sitting at 451. Was expecting the ITA in the 14th March draw but got unlucky. Any calculations that how long it will take to come down? IRCC is just challenging our patience.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Any predictions for next draw? CRS? I took the IELTS exam 13 times since February 2016 and finally got CLB10 last month. Sitting at 451. Was expecting the ITA in the 14th March draw but got unlucky. Any calculations that how long it will take to come down? IRCC is just challenging our patience.
Hold on everyone.. Did I read that right??

13 times you sat for IELTS? Are you from another planet??

But with 451, your day is not far mate. Truly inspiring! Kudos!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
@jackdawn - crashed my computer and took a while to reinstall everything and get back here. Just saw your answer to my question in the last thread. You are almost here!!!

School got too crazy for me to organize the early March ROH get together in Toronto. If I try for early April, who will be here?