+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't get it. Why do they keep doing draws when so much people (including me) are waiting their decision.

What is the point of giving more ITA's if people will have to wait longer?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please explain your logic to me, I'm sincerely curious.

Why shouldn't they process at least most of the applications before issuing new ITA's?
Because you should decline your ITA since when you got your ITA there are people waiting for more than 6 months

In fact, you should withdraw your application now according to your logic.

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
My two cents,

Right now the situation is at its worst in the US. H1/L1 holders working in 3rd party work-sites are directly issued an RFE, while applying for a visa renewal. This is due to a new rule that was added on Feb 17 by USCIS to its visa renewal policies. Only a fraction of these 3rd party companies are willing to issue RFEs, the rest are forced to leave. So the mass number of H1/L1 holders from Indian Staffing companies like TCS, Infy, CTS are all squeezed into the pool.

Anyone up for a H1/L1 visa renewal is seen busy with something related to EE, like IELTS, WES etc etc. So I hate to say that we might see a spike in the CRS scores going forward. But this is my own view point and I may be totally wrong.
Not meaning to spread FUD but there’s been a serious confirmation of what ‘yourfather’ Said today. I been following one immitracker since after ITA and quite a number of pprs were issued today. I think I counted about 7 already. Their average processing time from AOR to PPR is between 18 to 30 days. All of them are Indians by nationality and all of them reside in the US. It appears IRCC is giving them priority treatment. Folks in the 440s and below, you might need to do some more to improve your scores just in case the CRS doesn’t drop soon.

Reactions: sidganesh

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
can anyone help me interpret the IQAS assessment here:

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The Bachelor of Business Studies degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year
Bachelor of Commerce degree with a focus in business studies.

The Post-Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business
Administration degree with a focus in human resource management.

Will this be considered as Masters or Dual degree??
It is Masters. Bachelors and Masters are not dual degrees.

Kwamena

Feb 23, 2018
The people asking when they’ll receive the ITA are the most annoying. Simple rule. You made the cut, you’ll receive ITA in 24 hrs.
Asking us when you’ll receive the ITA like we work at the IRCC. Don’t rub it in our faces. Those of us who didn’t make the cut are more worried than you who hasn’t received an ITA you’ll definitely receive

Last edited:

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
This is true.
And in general word is spreading that Canada is the easiest country to get in of any developed country for most types of people.

450 and near about my be new norm, unless they decide to increase invitations per draw.
too much conjecturing does not help. It is not true that every person applying from US is so well qualified and below 35 years of age. Agree, competition is picking but I am sure it will taper if the plans of the Canadian government is indeed true

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
too much conjecturing does not help. It is not true that every person applying from US is so well qualified and below 35 years of age. Agree, competition is picking but I am sure it will taper if the plans of the Canadian government is indeed true
Not just US man. There used to be a Danish green card, similar to Canada PR which is closed now. UK is pretty much off limits now. US is going same direction. Even getting into Australia is getting much harder.

The new revamped Canada PR is barely 2 years old. And now many more people talking about it. So I seriously believe it will get tougher in future. Now is the time to push the hardest you can.

smart_eagle

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Try hard this year, Guys. DO WHATEVER it takes to improve your score and be competitive.

Next year is election year in Canada and things are more likely to get tougher than easier.