+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting with 441 since December. Want to recreate profile for OINP. I have few questions about OINP. Will really appreciate if someone could help.
- how frequently OINP NOI is given?
- Do they provide NOI to all people above the cut off score or selected NOC occupation holders above the cut off score?
- what's the probability of 441 getting NOI for OINP
I'm thinking OINP might be our best shot.
Does anyone know if Ontario sends NOI based only on CRS score? Or do they take NOC into consideration and if so which ones?
My husband, main applicant, has worked in 3 different NOCs in the last 8 years, and I'm wondering if choosing one as the principal NOC over the others would be helpful in getting NOI and later nomination. Right now he has the current one (0601 corporate sales manager) as the principal NOC
Check this link daily: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Last edited:

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
My two cents,

Right now the situation is at its worst in the US. H1/L1 holders working in 3rd party work-sites are directly issued an RFE, while applying for a visa renewal. This is due to a new rule that was added on Feb 17 by USCIS to its visa renewal policies. Only a fraction of these 3rd party companies are willing to issue RFEs, the rest are forced to leave. So the mass number of H1/L1 holders from Indian Staffing companies like TCS, Infy, CTS are all squeezed into the pool.

Anyone up for a H1/L1 visa renewal is seen busy with something related to EE, like IELTS, WES etc etc. So I hate to say that we might see a spike in the CRS scores going forward. But this is my own view point and I may be totally wrong.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
My husband and I applied for EE on 23rd Feb. We are at 456. The cut off date says March 3rd. Does that mean anyone applied before March 3 can expect an ITA?
Yes that is correct. since Feb 23rd is prior to March 3rd, you should get ITA

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,

I am sorry for posting an unrelated question, but i am a software developer, i am confused to what NOC code should i use in MY EE profile?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

sairam_ca

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sitting @ 472. EE profile submitted March 6th and I'll loose some points 19th March due to Age..