+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
No it applies only to the those having the tie breaker score ie 456. So congratulations to you. Start collecting your documents.
Are u serious? That was not my understanding too. I thought any one above Mar 03, irrespective of their score would not get ITA, this time

silvana

Mar 14, 2018
Can someone suggest TEF training centres in bangalore?
Will it fetch points for EE profile or is that meant for only quebec?
You need to take TEF-Canada - French as second language. you need NCLC 7 on all 4 (EO, EE, CO, CE)
Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 4 or lower in English (or didn’t take an English test) - 15 points
Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 5 or higher on all four English skills - 30 points

Reactions: Cynthiaonx

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmm. Last weeks when I told the guy who had OINP NOI to apply, people shoot me like crazy. And here we are now. The same people trying to make their profiles visible for OINP.

Reactions: Contactnisha

bfcsiqueira

Mar 14, 2018
Hey guys, I had a question for you all.

On the CIC calculator, on the work experience section -

ii. In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?

It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

Does that not count work experience in Canada?

I only have work experience in Canada, so I selected the same answer to the previous question (years of skilled experience in Canada).

On the calculator, I had 460, but on my actual application I got 434, since I don't get the skills transferability points from foreign work experience.

I feel like they should make it clearer. For a long time I thought I'd have enough points when I completed 1 year of experience.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ii. In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?

It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

I only have work experience in Canada, so I selected the same answer to the previous question (years of skilled experience in Canada).

On the calculator, I had 460, but on my actual application I got 434, since I don't get the skills transferability points from foreign work experience.

I feel like they should make it clearer. For a long time I thought I'd have enough points when I completed 1 year of experience.
That refers to foreign work experience only.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

That is for foreign work actually.

Reactions: sairam_ca

sairam_ca

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
With 472, you need not worry until your next 3 birthdays. Try to find something else in life to worry about.
I never used the word "worry" in the post today. But thanks for letting me know ..

karam.singh

Mar 8, 2018
Guys,

Pretty disappointed with the 456 cut-off. I'm at 453, had missed the 21st Feb draw by a day. One question - I have a job offer from my employer but I have not yet entered into the profile. It is an intra-company transfer but I'm not sure how to deal with the LMIA. Anybody here in a similar situation?

krishv

Nov 22, 2017
Hello Everyone, Can somebody tell me my situation. I am at 445 points will I get ITA or should I increase my points?