+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am having OINP NOI which I received on Feb 23rd @ CRS 438. I recently improved my score to 442. Should I wait for direct ITA or go with OINP. very confused...any comment/suggestion will be helpful.. I will be an year older in July.
Take it. It is your insurance.

1. In case you have direct ITA, you can cancel it and get the refund.
2. If your direct EE went wrong and you are declined for incomplete docs. you still have OINP to lean on.
3. If the CRS cut-off will never come down to 442, you still have OINP

Your choice if you want the insurance or not. I am not the broker anyway, lol:D

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
my score is 438. after giving IELTS the third time ! Having 8888 as the score... missed to get invite from OINP last time ! now hoping to get invite from OINP... or the score to drop which now seems like will take time !

Reactions: ish17

ish17

Mar 15, 2018
my score is 438. after giving IELTS the third time ! Having 8888 as the score... missed to get invite from OINP last time ! now hoping to get invite from OINP... or the score to drop which now seems like will take time !
Did you create a new EE profile every time with updated IELTS scores or updated the IELTS scores in the same EE profile?

AJ2186

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
United Kingdom
What's up people?? I have been reading this forum for a couple of months. It seems like a family here. Very supportive people. I will join the wednesday's madness from now on. Venezuelan guy here. Congrats everyone. Cheers.
Welcome! Hopefully we can all meet in Canada and remember our journey of making it to Canada :)

Reactions: Tavaran Sran

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Take it. It is your insurance.

1. In case you have direct ITA, you can cancel it and get the refund.
2. If your direct EE went wrong and you are declined for incomplete docs. you still have OINP to lean on.
3. If the CRS cut-off will never come down to 442, you still have OINP

Your choice if you want the insurance or not. I am not the broker anyway, lol:D

So, guys,

If you take EE BC PNP route while your direct EE profile is still active, and by any chance if you get a direct ITA sometimes soon, can you cancel your ongoing PNP and take EE instead?

I thought I have to withdraw my EE once I decided to take EE BC PNP. Can anyone advise?

Ovcar

Mar 16, 2018
NOC Code......
Fellow members,

Does anyone know whether Masters after completion of Bachelor's counts as two certificates or diplomas under express entry rules? It makes little sense to me that one with bachelor degree and postgrad or grad certificate would be counted as two degrees and diplomas whilst one with bachelor's and masters only as a Master when calculating points under EE system. However, it looks like that is the case with EE.

Thanks

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

Quick and urgent help needed pls:
For Ontario PNP work history proofs, how many months’ salary slips are required? Further, are the first and last months’ salary slips mandatory?

Does this apply for ITA proofs as well?

Regards

dm0h0h0h

Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

For Ontario PNP work history proofs, how many months’ salary slips are required? Further, are the first and last months’ salary slips mandatory?

Regards
Last 6 months salary slips.

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Hi,

Regards
first and last are recommended as per the oinp guide..

Sanjana11

Jan 3, 2018
Guys please help me I can't decide if I should recreate profile for OINP. Submitted my profile on 25th December 2017 with 441. I want to recreate my profile but scared that Ontario sends NOI to selected NOC holders and I might end up losing both direct ITA and OINP. What should I do?
Also I have CLB 9 and 3 years job experience. Is there anything other than French to boost my score?