+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Any predictions for next draw? CRS? I took the IELTS exam 13 times since February 2016 and finally got CLB10 last month. Sitting at 451. Was expecting the ITA in the 14th March draw but got unlucky. Any calculations that how long it will take to come down? IRCC is just challenging our patience.
Are you a Physician or PhD.,?

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
My crs was in 370 range. I gave IELTS 8 times, but kept missing by .5 each time in some section or the other. It was in the 9th attempt that the score finally brought the crs to 451. I waited for so long and this time finally I thought I had a chance but the score shot up! I know it might come down soon, it’s just a test of patience. I’ve been losing on so many fronts in life lately. Particularly last year was immensely difficult. I lost my baby before she could be born. I hoped to move to Canada for a better life with her. Now she’s gone but I hope to achieve this now as a tribute to her.

hs3

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My crs was in 370 range. I gave IELTS 8 times, but kept missing by .5 each time in some section or the other. It was in the 9th attempt that the score finally brought the crs to 451. I waited for so long and this time finally I thought I had a chance but the score shot up! I know it might come down soon, it’s just a test of patience. I’ve been losing on so many fronts in life lately. Particularly last year was immensely difficult. I lost my baby before she could be born. I hoped to move to Canada for a better life with her. Now she’s gone but I hope to achieve this now as a tribute to her.
Your fight and grit is amazing and inspiring. I hope that the score will come down soon.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September

Your story is gut wrenching @Emmemm07 ...I'm so sorry for your loss. But such is life...it tests us at every point. Hang on tight...your score is good. Last draw was an anomaly and I'm sure you will soon receive your ITA.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Congratulations is only a word. Can't congratulate you enough for your determination.

I encourage all others with such wonderful inspiring stories to come out and share them. What's the point in discussing only about CIC and CRS all the time?

Reactions: Armour and Emmemm07

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
A True Inspiration, sorry for your loss, words cannot decribe your loss I am sure and hope you get everything you wish for in life.

Reactions: mathansri

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Any predictions for next draw? CRS? I took the IELTS exam 13 times since February 2016 and finally got CLB10 last month. Sitting at 451. Was expecting the ITA in the 14th March draw but got unlucky. Any calculations that how long it will take to come down? IRCC is just challenging our patience.
WoW. 13 times and that too within two years. It's understatement to say you are dedicated. Well done for keeping belief.

benzboksas

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hi DelPiero,

Thanks for encouraging reply. I'd be grateful if you could drscribe the TEF scoring system.i.e., what CLB required to get 15 crs points.

Regards.
These links have complete info about the score system (read them all):

CRS scores: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

Here open tab "TEF for CLB": https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

More info about how the A, B, C levels convert to CLB , look for "NCLC":
http://www.fiaf.org/frenchclasses/frenchexam-tef.shtml

I've been learning French from fresh start one year and a couple months. I've taken the TEF test a week ago, still waiting for results. All I know so far is that I saw C1 on the computer screen for Listening and Reading.
I hope this will inspire you enough.

Last edited:

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

You will definitely get on 21st of March. Stay strong.

hs3

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That is some perseverance. All the best. I hope the crs cutoff will come down soon.