Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
wanted your help as per your signature your IDP IELTS on 2-12-17 speaking was 8.5 however after EOR it reduced ??? does it happen???
saw it first time now.....
Hello Sandeep, I made a mistake there while typing. No EOR never reduces the original score. They will either raise the score or give you the same score as original but no downgrade. Thank you for pointing the mistake in my signature. Corrected it now! ;)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi can someone please help:(
If I read it right, you have to change your NOC code in your profile.
You don't need to withdraw your profile. You can make as many changes as you want until you receive ITA.
Cheers!!

Reactions: Mithu3

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

Need your help on Experience Letter -

My experience details -
Jan, 2016 - Current job - Company B (about 2.2 years)
Jan, 2015 to Dec, 2015 - Company A - transferred to Pune office (about 1 year)
Jan, 2012 to Dec, 2014 - Company A - Mumbai office (about 3 years)

MY QUERIES -
For company A - for current employer do I need to get experience letter mentioning that I am currently employed with the company B along with employment start date, my current designation, job responsibilities, etc. or just appointment letter is enough.

For company B - do i need to procure and submit two separate work experience letters from Company A. (While submitting my express entry profile i have just mentioned Pune as my location in company A and not mentioned Mumbai at all)

For both these companies A & B, I have a joining letter, relieving letter and payslips, etc. What else would be required.

I have filled in the express entry profile expecting an ITA in next draw (hopefully tomorrow).

Thanks in advance.
1. You need exact same letter as your previous job mentioning all the relevant duties, salary, working hours in a week, etc. Only difference would be it won't have an end date.

2. Unless your job duties have changed, Mumbai-Pune doesn't make a difference. A single letter is fine. Along with these, you can attach appointment letter, pay stubs, etc. as it just strengthens your case.

Nene Zim 17

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
If I read it right, you have to change your NOC code in your profile.
You don't need to withdraw your profile. You can make as many changes as you want until you receive ITA.
Cheers!!
Ok, even though it had been ineligible before? And is now eligible because of the correct NOC code? Because when it is ineligible to you cannot corrections, you have to start again but i used the same account.

Many thanks.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi Guys,

I have applied for the express entry and though I have not got the ITA I am still keeping all the documents ready. I am in India for a vacation and hence collecting all the documents I can from here.
For the PCC, I had applied via the Delhi police site and was later told that sometimes the PCC from Delhi police is not accepted.
Hence now I have reapplied through the passport office. Tomorrow is my appointment.

My question is that I left for US Last year in March and lived there for 8 months. In December, I came back to India and have been living in my permanent address. I will be going back to the US on 28th March of this month.

Will the PCC be given to me regardless of me going to the US ? will I have to explicitly mention it to them? All my documents have the same address and my husband's name is not yet added to my passport. I am not planning to change it as well.

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
Hi guys,

Need your help on Experience Letter -

My experience details -
Jan, 2016 - Current job - Company B (about 2.2 years)
Jan, 2015 to Dec, 2015 - Company A - transferred to Pune office (about 1 year)
Jan, 2012 to Dec, 2014 - Company A - Mumbai office (about 3 years)

MY QUERIES -
For company A - for current employer do I need to get experience letter mentioning that I am currently employed with the company B along with employment start date, my current designation, job responsibilities, etc. or just appointment letter is enough.

For company B - do i need to procure and submit two separate work experience letters from Company A. (While submitting my express entry profile i have just mentioned Pune as my location in company A and not mentioned Mumbai at all)

For both these companies A & B, I have a joining letter, relieving letter and payslips, etc. What else would be required.

I have filled in the express entry profile expecting an ITA in next draw (hopefully tomorrow).

Thanks in advance.
I was in a similar position. My employer gave a letter confirming my role, designation, department and location as at the time of my leaving the organisation. I had an internal transfer to another city (but with same role) during my tenure. I clarified this in my LoE.

The risk of not giving this clarification is that if IRCC compare your address history and employment history there would be a glaring disconnect.

If you can get your employer to give you a letter specifying the two locations, that'd be best though I doubt if any organisation would do that. LoE is the next best option.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hello Sandeep, I made a mistake there while typing. No EOR never reduces the original score. They will either raise the score or give you the same score as original but no downgrade. Thank you for pointing the mistake in my signature. Corrected it now! ;)
Ohhhh...Don't worry...it is me who is greatful to you I had that question for quite a while now...So it really good to know and it's really sad to see that EOR was completed in Feb which is even later than lateral EOR the pinnacle of delay...

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hey by the way great progress in IELTS...I HAVE CLB 9 however want CLB 10 any tips...:)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Ok, even though it had been ineligible before? And is now eligible because of the correct NOC code? Because when it is ineligible to you cannot corrections, you have to start again but i used the same account.

Many thanks.
Yes. Your profile changes from ineligible to eligible due to the effect of change in NOC category. (Skill transfer)
Make sure you double check the information provided. You should be receiving your file number and "you are in express entry pool" status in your profile.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
hai,
my profile updated with new score 447, when will be the next draw and any chance to get ITA with this score
Are the chances bright for ITA with CRS 451 in the upcoming draw? Keep on waiting is killing me...

Guys, do some research online before posting here with a question on your chances with scores like that. If you are not taking Canada as a plan B then I guess a little research is appropriate, at least you can see the CIC website and have a look at the recent drawing trends to guess your chances.

This is Ray of Hope and its quite a paradox to see people coming here and asking whether there is any chance for them with scores above 445. Don't get me wrong, this is just a graceful request to you all................people dream here with scores that is much much lower than yours.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi please can someone advise.
Pls note that if you score CLB 7 in TEF you will get an additional 42 points and that should be a decent score to get you a direct ITA if you are above 400 CRS with CLB 9 in IELTS. About the remaining stuff I think @vensak already gave you a good explanation.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
All indian embassies/consulates have access to data of all indian passports issued (except for maybe the outdated 20 year validity passports), so you shouldn't have any problem.

If you are residing in UK, then usually the PSK in india will not issue the PCC as you are supposed to get it from the indian consulate assigned to your jurisdiction. Also it might be confusing for IRCC because they generally expect people residing outside india to get PCC from consulate/embasy.

Your UK PCC is valid for 6 months. Basically PCC for the country of residence is valid for 6 months. Since UK is your country of residence it is valid for 6 months regardless of your travel out of UK. However, your indian pcc must be dated after the day of your departure from India. This is also another reason for you to get your Indian PCC issued from UK, because if you get it while you are staying on a visit to India and the date issued is during your stay in India, it automatically becomes invalid because india is not your country of residence and your PCC date does not cover your latest stay in India.
Thanks for the reply! Would you know anyone who recently got an Indian PCC from Uk?

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Last draw is on 21st Feb with 442 points.plz anybody confirm it.
Actually I got 453 now am waiting for next draw.one other query is what is the meaning of cut off score.is there any effect of date of profile submission. If the next score is less than 453 then will I surely g