Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hey there, that's amazing. Many many congratulations to you! We are absolutely delighted for you. You deserve the fast processing of your application since AOR as you had to go through a lot when OINP halted accepting application. Thank you so much for the most comprehensive timeline in the history of the forum. Enjoyed reading it thoroughly. No kidding on your IELTS score! I'm sure you had awesome weekend and now the next stop, hopefully, Toronto where we all the old timers could have a get together! Take care :)
Thanks! And congrats to you on your recent AOR. Wishing you a speedy PPR. You have a better chance than I did being FSW.
I am hoping to move to Toronto in May. See you soon! :)

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
ADR is Additional Documents Required. Right? What sort of additional documents they ask for?
From what I can gather, in the last couple of months the most common adr request is pertaining to travel history. You will be asked to fill out this form: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf
They will also ask you to submit valid Visa if you are staying in a country other than of your citizenship. You might also be asked for exit and entry stamps from old passports.

This adr is basically to figure out if the applicant needs to submit any additional PCC. This adr seems to be triggered if the address history or travel history submitted did not look right or had some mistake, though this might not be the case always.

Last edited:

MODELA

Mar 11, 2018
CRS @439... Should i re write ielts? hubby is 40, 41 in June. i had a 6 in reading..... profile created Feb 24

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
From what I can gather, in the last couple of months the most common adr request is pertaining to travel history. You will be asked to fill out this form: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf
They will also ask you to submit valid Visa if you are staying in a country other than of your citizenship. You might also be asked for exit and entry stamps from old passports.

This adr is basically to figure out if the applicant needs to submit any additional PCC
ADR = Additional Documents Required

Yes, a lot of people got ADR for travel history, and also when they passed medicals.

Nene Zim 17

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello Hopefuls! Been waiting for an ITA since last week. But something keeps bothering me :(I initially submitted my profile with the wrong Noc code on 28 February, then was obviously inadmissible, I had put a Noc in C. I corrected this with the correct Noc code in my profession but then I don’t see an option to remove the inadmissible profile. But when I look at the new profile it has the option to “withdraw profile”. Will this be a problem? Or do they generally want to keep it as history? There is no option to remove the ineligible one. Help:confused:

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
What chances of a draw this Wed ? Haven't read anything on CIC pages...

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore

This adr is basically to figure out if the applicant needs to submit any additional PCC. This adr seems to be triggered if the address history or travel history submitted did not look right or had some mistake, though this might not be the case always.
Thank you

Reactions: alexross

Terminator

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2011
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
IELTS Request
08-05-2005
File Transfer...
08-01-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2003
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-03-2001
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2000
LANDED..........
06-04-2010
Two more days. What you guys think for this week CRS cutoff. i know im not optimistic for my score but i think it will be 442+. Lets see.
Thanks My Nepalese Friend

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
what advantages does TEFgive for some one who is 35 years and above?
Some one said Ontario has French stream and has a score of 403 after including the TEF result but has not received an NOI to apply.
Question ;for a score as low as 403 is really TEF necessary? Beside Quebec, is it just Ontario that French is an asset.
Hi please can someone advise.

Terminator

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2011
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
IELTS Request
08-05-2005
File Transfer...
08-01-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2003
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-03-2001
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2000
LANDED..........
06-04-2010
The name 'Express' Entry is meaningless in front of your story. It is a Marathon entry. Congratulations!!

Such stories give hope and strength. Have a blast!!
Thanks Buddy, see you in Canada

Reactions: mathansri

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Your UK PCC is still valid. However, when we send IRCC a scanned copy, we are supposed to have the original in our possession. In the unlikely case we are asked to present the original or a higher DPI scan we should be in a position to do so. This being the case, you can probably get away with the scan copy. if it were me though, I wouldn't take the chance. I would get another PCC just to be safe.
Well CIC already has the original copy of my PCC when I had sent it to them in 2014.
I have actually applied for a new PCC but i haven't received it since 1 month now as it's sent with no tracking number. So just wanted to know if old one should suffice or should i try to get a duplicate copy again.

Reactions: alexross

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Well CIC already has the original copy of my PCC when I had sent it to them in 2014.
I have actually applied for a new PCC but i haven't received it since 1 month now as it's sent with no tracking number. So just wanted to know if old one should suffice or should i try to get a duplicate copy again.
If they ask for original copy, you would have to say that you have sent the original PCC to them on 2014. I am doubtful if they would locate the old paper file, take and verify the original from there. Express entry applications are routed to offices all over the world based on availability of IRCC officers/agents. I really can't imagine an officer sitting in say Sydney requesting the original to be sent from a file in the Ottawa office for example.

To me it just seems like you are admitting to IRCC that you no longer have the original PCC. If they do not want to go through the trouble of finding it in the old paper file, they most likely will either give you a chance to get another PCC at that point, or they might cancel your application as incomplete. This is just based on my understanding of what goes on behind the scenes.

If the scan copy of the PCC you have is a good quality one, hopefully they will not ask for a higher DPI scan or ask for the original to be presented. In the end I guess it is your call if you want to risk it and how you want to plan for the contingencies.

Reactions: kanu and KingKurly

JSSJMD22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello Hopefuls! Been waiting for an ITA since last week. But something keeps bothering me :(I initially submitted my profile with the wrong Noc code on 28 February, then was obviously inadmissible, I had put a Noc in C. I corrected this with the correct Noc code in my profession but then I don’t see an option to remove the inadmissible profile. But when I look at the new profile it has the option to “withdraw profile”. Will this be a problem? Or do they generally want to keep it as history? There is no option to remove the ineligible one. Help:confused:
Don't worry , you will get it in a day or two. Good Luck !!

Reactions: CanadaDream22