VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The reason is much much more simple. Federal is just following their quota. And if they have enough application they do not need more than like 2 draws per month. (which is no problem for March). And as Ontario is close to them, they have the information and they are just cherry picking.
All of you who has NOI. Just so you know at any time of nomination process you can withdraw your application (should you receive direct ITA). Yes it will cost you 1500 CAD, but that peace in mind that you will get there is worth it.
According to the general statistics the time difference between PNP and direct ITA after AOR is very small (app. 1 month). And as always the timelines can be very very different for each of you.

Reactions: Mithu3 and Himself

benzboksas

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
It seems that CIC is not necessarily following the "every second" week approach but rather "only two draws a month" one. So far it holds true if we look at the number of monthly rounds starting from September 2017 (disregard the irrelevant November 1 rounds).
Needless to say, I hate this very much.

yasserzms1988

Feb 7, 2018
now it is 5:11 pm at Canada time and there is still hope to draw today
78th draw was at 5:54 pm

#78 – November 15, 2017
No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 2,750Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 2,750th or above

Date and time of round: November 15, 2017 at 17:54:19 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 439

Tie-breaking rule: October 19, 2017 at 12:02:28 UTC

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
UIN is Unique Identification Number and a unique number will be assigned to all individuals (yourself and dependents if any) in your application. You belong to CEC if you are working in Canada currently or have more than 1 year of work experience in Canada in the last 3 years with proper work authorization. With a score of 465, rest assured, it is highly probable you will get an invite whenever the draw happens next.
That's UCI - Unique Client Identifier that you will get when you submit a complete application post-ITA, and of course for each individual under that application

Good luck!

Reactions: diliprath

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There were few that were issued on Friday and than I think 1 or 2 times happened on other days. But with the

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
I got nominated on December 19, ITA on December 20, and submitted my PR application late January 6, with AOR dated January 7. I had been waiting in NA2 since January 26 and moved to IP2 on February 27, the day everyone in NA2 did because CIC seems to have gotten rid of the NA2 stage. So now IP2 is the stage with a potentially long wait for PPR. I just pray that mine will come before May, as I really want to move in May for a number of reasons.

Wow, what is the timeline for Australia immigration? Glad to hear you have an opportunity there. All the best for your Australia immigration ... and your Himalayan trek!
Great!! Wish for your swift move in May @trumprefugee
For APR, my timeline is in making:
-Jan 2018-Based on CRS trends and my NOC demand in provinces,I realised its unlikely for me to either get direct ITA or Nomination . So i made a practical move to execute plan B(i am going to be age 39 in few months after that i am less 10 points).
-Feb - PTE(90 90 90 90) , doc collection for Skills assesment, Skill assement application.
-March -waiting for skill assesment outcome and submit EOI , expecting an ITA here as my claim points are higher than cutoffs.

Wish you best for all of you here, No draw yesterday means higher no. Of ITAs in next draw, there could be a draw Today or on Friday as happened in the past.