Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I am absolutely fine,thanks!.Just following fitness goals as i planned to trek 'Himalayan Annapurna Circuit' in Apr-May season, now deferring it to end of the year,due to plan B (Aus PR application),cracked PTE with 90 score,so its looking more favorable than Canada at this moment.
So after a long hiatus, we logged in on the same day ha ha ha..serendipitous.
I hope you are now in advance stages on your application,last time i remember you filed a nomination application successfully. Friend! Wish you very best to you and to all Ray of Hope'rs in their respective endevors.
Hi there my friend! Been a long time! Oh, you are migrating to Australia, eh? I am active in the forum but not in the ROH threads as I seem to be in an abyss nowadays. If our Canadian plan falls through then we might consider Australia or NZ as well. I am trying to stay cool but I can’t help it. SGVO is already getting on my nerves :confused: This long wait is like a silent killer :eek:

Enough of the ranting. I miss my friends in the ROH but I’d like to wake up my new friends. Hey, SGVO, CIC, are you there? :p

Anyway, I wish you all the best in your next endeavours. Keep in touch. How about a drink in Clarke Quay? I will PM you my SG number :)

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I know this is probably going to be asked a million times now there was no draw this week, but has anyone received an NOI recently? Like in the last week?

Harkirat Gill

Mar 7, 2018
Hi there everybody, I got my ITA in the last draw. But after i accepted my ITA, I realized that I did not include my middle name in the Given Name(s) field. But my passport mentions my middle name. Is there a way I can change my Given Name in the profile? Or do I have to cancel my invitation? Please help. Any advice will be appreciated

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi there everybody, I got my ITA in the last draw. But after i accepted my ITA, I realized that I did not include my middle name in the Given Name(s) field. But my passport mentions my middle name. Is there a way I can change my Given Name in the profile? Or do I have to cancel my invitation? Please help. Any advice will be appreciated
“Modify Information” (not so sure but something like this) found on top of the page. :)

In my GCMS notes, although I have put my middle name (take note that Philippines passports got a “middle name” field, which is not part of the “first name”), CIC removed the middle name. You should follow the name written in your passport.

Harkirat Gill

Mar 7, 2018
“Modify Information” (not so sure but something like this) found on top of the page. :)

In my GCMS notes, although I have put my middle name (take note that Philippines passports got a “middle name” field, which is not part of the “first name”), CIC removed the middle name. You should follow the name written in your passport.
Hi there
Thanks a lot for your help, I was able to change my name in modify information. Do I need to attach a letter of explanation(LOE) to tell them that my middle name was missing in Express Entry profile before receiving the invitation?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Friends don't lose hope, even if it happens next Wednesday it is not necessarily will increase the cutoff significantly. Just have a look at draw 67 to 69-
#67 – July 12, 2017
No program specified

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
3,202 440 points

#68 – August 2, 2017
No program specified

3,264 441 points

#69 – August 9, 2017
No program specified

2,991 433 points

Its increased only by one point after 3 week gap in draw 68. And following week we had draw 69 which saw a steep decrease of 8 points! Lets hope similar event will occure this month as well.

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Hi there my friend! Been a long time! Oh, you are migrating to Australia, eh? I am active in the forum but not in the ROH threads as I seem to be in an abyss nowadays. If our Canadian plan falls through then we might consider Australia or NZ as well. I am trying to stay cool but I can’t help it. SGVO is already getting on my nerves :confused: This long wait is like a silent killer :eek:

Enough of the ranting. I miss my friends in the ROH but I’d like to wake up my new friends. Hey, SGVO, CIC, are you there? :p

Anyway, I wish you all the best in your next endeavours. Keep in touch. How about a drink in Clarke Quay? I will PM you my SG number :)
@iamxty Hey, yes long time, how are you? you are in final lap of your application,i think you should be OK.so, stay cool. My Canada plans never kicked off, for one reason or another ,i have waited long time for Canada(since 2016),so practicality demands me to change course. No matter how hopeful i am, i cant reverse age.Thanks for your wishes. yes, we can plan a meet up in Apr

Reactions: iamxty

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Friends don't lose hope, even if it happens next Wednesday it is not necessarily will increase the cutoff significantly. Just have a look at draw 67 to 69-
#67 – July 12, 2017
No program specified

3,202 440 points

#68 – August 2, 2017
No program specified

3,264 441 points

#69 – August 9, 2017
No program specified

2,991 433 points

Its increased only by one point after 3 week gap in draw 68. And following week we had draw 69 which saw a steep decrease of 8 points! Lets hope similar event will occure this month as well.
Yep, even a month ago where there was 3 week gap in draw 81 and 80. The both cut-off remained as same. The draw can happen every 2 or 3 weeks but the cut-off would be gradually decreasing, I hope!

Reactions: Hardit singh

Karthick_88

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
3 - three week draws in the last 3 months.. And we were hoping for a back to back draw. score is not going below 440 anytime soon..

Karthick_88

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
#67 – July 12, 2017
No program specified

3,202 440 points

#68 – August 2, 2017
No program specified

3,264 441 points

#69 – August 9, 2017
No program specified

2,991 433 points

You are missing a lot of things here.. First this is 2018 and the no of ppl applying has increased drastically compared to last year..
Second, before those draws the scores were 413 and because of some rule change the score increased..

Still, expecting some miracle from CIC waiting at 432

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Dear friends,

Some tagging first to garner attention from old (mostly inactive now) pals:

@andieangel @lino82 @KingKurly @tjsecondtry @Wandering Mind @Karnesh @Ornela Forsyte @ivancabrer @trumprefugee @arunroy007 @BillHyatt @AlliBatista @mqamar1994 @shaun75 @TanakaM @Wacky1.nash @sundar17feb99 @gurpreet.ts @abhishek_89 @baka and may others that I may have missed (sorry I got a year older in December 2017).

Some other members may also remember us as the first RoH couple: @xibalban and @iamxty

It gives me immense pleasure to share that we just had a baby boy today :D.
Yes, we received our PPR today :). Would not have achieved this milestone without the support from this forum and all our pals here. Thank you all.

We are PNP-Outland (Ontario) and our VO is Singapore, and we had just completed our 6 month processing time. I must take this opportunity to publicly thank my persevering wife @iamxty, who did all the hard work right from PNP application, to adding me as a dependent midway in the application, managing the PoF, staying awake late multiple nights to compile an impeccable document kit, and instilling hope and courage during the nerve-wrecking post ITA process; besides other personal pains that she bore to realise our Canadian dream. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here today sharing this good news. My heartfelt gratitude to her and lots of love!! I feel blessed to have her as my soulmate :).

To all those awaiting their ITAs, I wish you the very best. Never give up hope, learn from @iamxty and members like @tjsecondtry. There is always scope for improvement, and there is always an opportunity awaiting; to those awaiting their PPRs, just hang in there. It's just a matter of time. CIC really likes to test your endurance levels, so don't get frustrated.

With best regards,

See you again!!!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
You are missing a lot of things here.. First this is 2018 and the no of ppl applying has increased drastically compared to last year..
Second, before those draws the scores were 413 and because of some rule change the score increased..

Still, expecting some miracle from CIC waiting at 432
Well, I am aware of every bit of these circumstances mate. But hey, this is Ray of Hope thread! The whole purpose of this thread is to keep ourselves motivated in the situation like this we are having now. We gotta look and grab even a tiny little hope we can find to keep our mind hopeful!