+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

can any please share their IELTS TRF number from 2018 to identify the pattern?

i cannot wait to receive hard copy as result is out, need to update CIC profile pl.

cheers
Try below:
IELTS TRF generator
2 digits of year then 2 letters of country code then 6 digits of ur student number on exam day then first 3 letters of ur last name then first letter of ur first name then 3 digits of centre code and then G for ielts general..

Thanks to @Fhussain

okmateus

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys,

can any please share their IELTS TRF number from 2018 to identify the pattern?

i cannot wait to receive hard copy as result is out, need to update CIC profile pl.

cheers
My advice is to wait until you get the certificate.

There is a random sequence of letters and numbers in the code.

I understand that we feel anxious about it, but you may get in trouble if you guess the code...

In other words, better safe than sorry.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

Post receiving ITA, does one need to submit the proof of work experience for the secondary applicant as well?

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Try below:
IELTS TRF generator
2 digits of year then 2 letters of country code then 6 digits of ur student number on exam day then first 3 letters of ur last name then first letter of ur first name then 3 digits of centre code and then G for ielts general..

Thanks to @Fhussain
I wrote IELTS of Feb 10 as well and my TRF number begins with 17 not 18. Not sure if it is just mine but just be aware that if you put it in wrong your application could get denied should you get an ITA tomorrow

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I wrote IELTS of Feb 10 as well and my TRF number begins with 17 not 18. Not sure if it is just mine but just be aware that if you put it in wrong your application could get denied should you get an ITA tomorrow
same with my TRF

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello everyone,

Any hope for CRS 432? Waiting from 9 months.

Regards,
no one knows for sure. if cic does not go with back to back draws or draw size of at least 3750 continued for a couple of months then the cutoff won't go down below 430 this year. So, you can guess the rest. But yes, if CIC has to fill up their yearly quota the cutoff has to come down to at least near 425. Everything is a guess right now, but what we can do apart from trying to increase our CRS is to pray to the Almighty so that less and less people enter the pool with high scores daily and CIC increases their ita size or come up with back to back draws.

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
no one knows for sure. if cic does not go with back to back draws or draw size of at least 3750 continued for a couple of months then the cutoff won't go down below 430 this year. So, you can guess the rest. But yes, if CIC has to fill up their yearly quota the cutoff has to come down to at least near 425. Everything is a guess right now, but what we can do apart from trying to increase our CRS is to pray to the Almighty so that less and less people enter the pool with high scores daily and CIC increases their ita size or come up with back to back draws.
Conversely, if there are more and more people entering the pool with 440+ scores and yearly quota is being filled with 440+ score candidates only then again the score might not go down and even may be the frequency of draws can go down as they might not require as many people as last year.Anyways, let's not be negative and hope for the best.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
What to do if I don’t have the birth certificate for submitting for Ontario PNP?? Trying hard but can’t process it

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Conversely, if there are more and more people entering the pool with 440+ scores and yearly quota is being filled with 440+ score candidates only then again the score might not go down and even may be the frequency of draws can go down as they might not require as many people as last year.Anyways, let's not be negative and hope for the best.

this wont be a realistic scenario where we will see the 440+ candidates entering into the pool that regularly. Three IELTS results got published in February & that actually explains the mounting number of applicants into the pool, furthermore, some January results also got stuck to get a release finally in early February so that adds to the traffic. March will be a very important month as we will get to know about the rising competition more accurately and also what CIC intends to do in the coming months.