+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

puneetbatra

Mar 5, 2018
Knowing first draw of Jan happened on 10th, is March not likely to follow the similar date?
Feb being a shorter month, lead to pre-pone of usual draw date?

My latest improved CRS score is 445 updated 25 Feb 2018, original EE profile created 24 July 2017. Should I expect the ITA in March? Any thoughts?
Thanks

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Knowing first draw of Jan happened on 10th, is March not likely to follow the similar date?
Feb being a shorter month, lead to pre-pone of usual draw date?

My latest improved CRS score is 445 updated 25 Feb 2018, original EE profile created 24 July 2017. Should I expect the ITA in March? Any thoughts?
Thanks
If your friend had updated profile on 02/25/20148 then he/she should get an ITA for the March 7th draw.

Reactions: puneetbatra

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Question on PCC... Is it okay to travel to a country after submitting the application.

Also is it okay to submit the application if my spouse is in different country and got the pcc for that from consulate before she traveled ? She wont come back for a while and i will submit.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question on PCC... Is it okay to travel to a country after submitting the application.

Also is it okay to submit the application if my spouse is in different country and got the pcc for that from consulate before she traveled ? She wont come back for a while and i will submit.
Yes to your first question.

Cannot understand your other question.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Yes to your first question.

Cannot understand your other question.
Okay. scenario is.. my wife has to travel on 26th and we are hoping to get ITA before that. So we thought we will get PCC for india from consulate and i can submit the application while she is still in india. will it be okay or i should wait till she comes back and get pcc and submit ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay. scenario is.. my wife has to travel on 26th and we are hoping to get ITA before that. So we thought we will get PCC for india from consulate and i can submit the application while she is still in india. will it be okay or i should wait till she comes back and get pcc and submit ?
If you're going to submit your e-APR before she travels to India then yes, she can get it in the consulate from wherever she currently resides.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
If you're going to submit your e-APR before she travels to India then yes, she can get it in the consulate from wherever she currently resides.
Thanks. But im asking is it okay get in the USA and go to India ? i can submit it before she returns. She is going for 2 months. So if we miss in next two draws and get it during the time she is away.. i can submit it instead of waiting for her to return. Thats the reason im thinking of getting before she leaves. is it acceptable ?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thank you so much my friend. Currently, I'm trying to find a condo which are really beautiful here unlike United Kingdom. As for my current apartment, it is a temporary arrangement until 31st March, hence searching for an apartment. Tax in Quebec is the highest which I feel is somewhat negative. Rest, I'm liking it so far. Sun is starting to shine so spare me 2 layers of socks and what not. Hopefully, it'll be even beautiful in Spring. :)

I've got to apply for RAMQ which is the Quebec's govt. health insurance. I'm gonna do it once I get a place to settle. French is definitely a plus here without a doubt which is why I miss London or wanted to go to Toronto in first place. But it ain't that bad as people are very helpful here and kind enough. :)

What's going on with your application? Have you got PPR yet?
I'm still waiting in NA2/IP2 (moved to IP2 on February 27, the day everyone in NA2 did) with no end in sight ... for a number of personal reasons, I really want to move in May, so I am praying that my PPR will arrive in time ...

kish1910

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
I still didn’t receive my IELTS score card to update TRF Number. My old score is 434 and new score will be 443 if I receive TRF tomorrow.

Is there a way I can view my TRF number before I get report?

IELTS on 10th Feb.
British Council.
Exam centre at, Sheridan College.

Reactions: Sandeep198511