+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

siriusrooney

Jan 4, 2018

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Hi guys,

can any please share their IELTS TRF number from 2018 to identify the pattern?

i cannot wait to receive hard copy as result is out, need to update CIC profile pl.

cheers
From my online result I remember having the TRF number at the bottom of the result page. I reconfirmed that once I got the actual result it was the same

Reactions: Bassay

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
this wont be a realistic scenario where we will see the 440+ candidates entering into the pool that regularly. Three IELTS results got published in February & that actually explains the mounting number of applicants into the pool, furthermore, some January results also got stuck to get a release finally in early February so that adds to the traffic. March will be a very important month as we will get to know about the rising competition more accurately and also what CIC intends to do in the coming months.

As I didn't knew about the IELTS results mess and as I know...I agree with you.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
All, if i get NOI and before submitting the application CRS comes down due to age. (still above 400) can i submit or should i explain to OINP ?

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Post receiving ITA, does one need to submit the proof of work experience for the secondary applicant as well?
Yes, but only if you have claimed points for the same.

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
this wont be a realistic scenario where we will see the 440+ candidates entering into the pool that regularly. Three IELTS results got published in February & that actually explains the mounting number of applicants into the pool, furthermore, some January results also got stuck to get a release finally in early February so that adds to the traffic. March will be a very important month as we will get to know about the rising competition more accurately and also what CIC intends to do in the coming months.
I hope whatever u said is the actual case.. otherwise avg entrant 440+ was around 227 per day between 2nd last and last draw.. if this is the actual trend then the score may not decrease in the coming draw and may even rise later on @ 3000 ITAs..

Reactions: Alikazmi

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Try below:
IELTS TRF generator
2 digits of year then 2 letters of country code then 6 digits of ur student number on exam day then first 3 letters of ur last name then first letter of ur first name then 3 digits of centre code and then G for ielts general..

Thanks to @Fhussain
I wouldn't rely on this. I did the IELTS in 2018, but my TRF number starts with 17.

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Do u have (or anybody reading) details of ielts test dates Jan and Feb 2018 and when results were out?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Do u have (or anybody reading) details of ielts test dates Jan and Feb 2018 and when results were out?
Ielts exam on 6th January-almost over 50% of the ielts results got published near early February or first week of Feb

Ielts exam on 20th January- got published on 2nd February

Ielts exam on 1st February- got published on 14th February

Only exam of 10th February whose results were published on 23rd Feb will affect the draw tomorrow, so if the score falls by 2-3 points then it will mean a good news for us, or if the score drops by one point then its a bad news and no score drop will mean disaster.