+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

hkglpr

Feb 22, 2018
I am also sitting at 438. Did you do any translations? How did you got it done? I am also from Sri Lanka.
I assume that you are referring to birth certificates and marriage certificate. I've already translated those from "Kachcheri" or district secretariat. All the educational certificates/degrees are in English. What are the other documents need to be translated :eek:

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
I assume that you are referring to birth certificates and marriage certificate. I've already translated those from "Kachcheri" or district secretariat. All the educational certificates/degrees are in English. What are the other documents need to be translated :eek:
The translated documents require an affidavit from the translator, how did you manage to get it? All my educational certificates/degrees are in English too, I need to translate my birth & marriage certificates.

Reactions: hkglpr

hkglpr

Feb 22, 2018
The translated documents require an affidavit from the translator, how did you manage to get it? All my educational certificates/degrees are in English too, I need to translate my birth & marriage certificates.
Those documents are original documents since they are coming from the relevant department of the government. So no need to translate, I guess. Let me check with my friends who got PR before :(

Kollina

Dec 15, 2017
Hello everyone and thank you all for the amazing support on this forum.

My current CRS score is 432 and I've submitted my profile since December 2017. I've also reached CLB9 after several attempts on the IELTS exam and at this point I don't see any means of improving my score due to time constraints. Do you guys think I can receive an ITA or NOI anytime before June 2018?

Thanks

Last edited:

hkglpr

Feb 22, 2018
Hello everyone and thank you all for the amazing support on this forum.

My current CRS score is 432 and I've submitted my profile since December 2017. I've also reached CLB9 after several attempts on the IELTS exam and at this point I don't see any means of improving my score due to time constraints. Do you guys think I can receive an ITA or OINP anytime before June 2018?

Thanks
I'm no expert. I think we need back to back draws or an increase in the number of invitations to reduce the cut-off to 432. But, we don't have enough data (only 4 draws so far) to predict the future as per my knowledge. I'm also worried with 438 points. :(

Kollina

Dec 15, 2017
I'm no expert. I think we need back to back draws or an increase in the number of invitations to reduce the cut-off to 432. But, we don't have enough data (only 4 draws so far) to predict the future as per my knowledge. I'm also worried with 438 points. :(
I think 438 can be invited during March.

hkglpr

Feb 22, 2018
I think 438 can be invited during March.
could be. I'm worrying because there will be so many applicants who tried Australian PR and failed. Only plus point is most of them have done PTE-A (not IELTS) and need WES or any other Credential Evaluation. So we might have some time. Just a thought though:confused:

Newbie_here

Feb 22, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21 MAR 2018
AOR Received.
20 JUNE 2018
Med's Done....
5 JUL 18
I missed again today. sitting at 440. my IELTS speaking is 7.0 but if i get 7.5 then i get additional 3 points. Is it worth reevaluation ? What is the process and will it affect other scores in anyway ? Cost involved ?

Please suggest.
You are currently at 440, and thus stand a good chance to get it through in the next draw. The decision regarding IELTS depends on when did u enter the pool. Are you finishing one year soon?

Process:-For reevaluation you need to apply for EOR(Enquiry on Result) and have to pay the required fee. You must make this request within six weeks of your test date.You will be notified of the re-mark result within eight to ten weeks of receipt of your application for Enquiry on Result.
Worthiness:- If you have doubt that the score you have got are not justifying how well did the test go, then go for it.
Affect:- No, it wont affect your other scores. Even you can choose to have one or more parts of your test re-marked. The fee is the same regardless.
Cost:- 6500 INR
So weigh all these factors and decide.
All the best for the next draw. :)

Feb 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

Please help me out by answering my question below,

Can I start working on collecting my medical exam report and police clearance certificate by the time I get an ITA ? Is that the right way to proceed ?

I am waiting with an ITA of 441 and looking forward to some good news in the next draw.

Please advise.

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please help me out by answering my question below,

Can I start working on collecting my medical exam report and police clearance certificate by the time I get an ITA ? Is that the right way to proceed ?

I am waiting with an ITA of 441 and looking forward to some good news in the next draw.

Please advise.
You must definitely start to get PPC (s) it takes time... and work reference letters if you haven’t already...
If your medical region is a busy one you may book an appointment to see availability...

Feb 19, 2018
You must definitely start to get PPC (s) it takes time... and work reference letters if you haven’t already...
If your medical region is a busy one you may book an appointment to see availability...
Hello PikeCann,

Many thanks for replying to my query.

One more doubt related to this,

Is it mandatory for one to have an ITA while applying for PPC or Medical ? As I am from India, I am going to apply from the passport office here, as I have been asked to. Is there a expiry for the PPC or Medical Report ?

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hello PikeCann,

Is it mandatory for one to have an ITA while applying for PPC or Medical ? As I am from India, I am going to apply from the passport office here, as I have been asked to. Is there a expiry for the PPC or Medical Report ?
You can get PCC before ITA.
However one must have it before medicals.

Reactions: Pikecann

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello PikeCann,

your pcc will be valid for 6 months then ul b asked to get a new one

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Hi ppl..

Need some help.
sittng at 438 n findng ways to increase score by gettng husband's educating evaluated..
I hv two questions
1. does wes consider distance learng bachalore's degree? If yes, how many marks can i expect?

2. He has fulltime Higher National Diploma from UK.Does any one kn how to get transcripes from UK? i am currntly in India..

Any quick help is appreciated
Thanks