Ray of Hope - 84th Draw

sandy.y

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
seniors any help would be great....or your thoughts....
My suggestion would be to go for IELTS again but take time and prepare well. I was on 430 with scope to increase by another 6 points so I retook IELTS and that second attempt required EOR as well. So I would definitely suggest you retake IELTS. At a minimum, you will improve your chances of getting Ontario nomination.

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
seniors any help would be great....or your thoughts....
Hey there , Great Score at CLB 9, As the year is just a month old, you should. better try for PNP with this score. I personally feel PNP is your option, candidates are entering at rapid rate, express entry has become very popular in 2017, Waiting for CRS to drop down to 413 is still challenging but who knows u might get lucky near soon. "TRY AND FIND SOME REASON TO INCREASE YOUR SCORE" I took my journey from 387 to 489 in 15 months, I'm sure you all can do it. Good Luck :)

cfg2894

Jul 5, 2017
Hey, so I’m wondering where all those “experts” are that said that ITA’s would never increase again to 3000+. Oh yeah that’s right, they’re hiding in their caves now. Please do me a favour and get yourselves a life. If you already got your PR, focus on the next step, which is getting a job in Canada and contributing to the economy. All the best. And to all of us that are still pushing and dreaming of achieving this as soon as possible, dont even look back and dont get depressed because of these so called “experts”. They’ve been proven wrong again and again. Good day everyone!

Reactions: Kakkarot

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
I must say this is the closest I have been to a draw number sitting at 441. I am really happy that I am this close and hope for the draw to be on schedule because my profile was created on June 13th 2017. In May when my wife finish school in Canada, my score will jump another 20 points, therefore, I am good either way. My main reason for the score to drop is so that people who's profile will be expired , or whose birthday is up coming and do not have Canadian Work Experience or someone studying somewhere to improve their score will only get lower and lower. For all people sitting in the 400s and up is to ensure that they select Ontario for their interest and recreat their profiles. $1500 is a small price to pay to ensure you get your PR. Based on the draws being very consistent, there is hope for the score to reduce, however, you will stand a better chance getting a NOI for even Ontario and delay any action until you get a direct ITA. This is just my foolish advise. For people who take this thread for a joke or have negative energy, this is certainly not the place. Some people have taken Ielts or Celpip more than 6 times(6*350 = 2100 ), not to mention all the PCC that have become expired and early medical that was done to expedite the process. This is real money being spent, out of savings that are required to meet the financial cut required for Federal Skill Worker Category.
Best of luck man. Fingers crossed for the next draw. Soo close!!

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hey, so I’m wondering where all those “experts” are that said that ITA’s would never increase again to 3000+. Oh yeah that’s right, they’re hiding in their caves now. Please do me a favour and get yourselves a life. If you already got your PR, focus on the next step, which is getting a job in Canada and contributing to the economy. All the best. And to all of us that are still pushing and dreaming of achieving this as soon as possible, dont even look back and dont get depressed because of these so called “experts”. They’ve been proven wrong again and again. Good day everyone!
Chill mate, Its a platform for dreamers and guiders, Nobody claims to be expert here, people seek solution to their problems which some of the candidates had already faced it. and those who have successfully achieved it does not require your opinion " to find job and contribute to economy" as they are already ahead of you, This is a platform for Share and Care that is why we call it RAY OF HOPE.

Reactions: JJ_87

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
My suggestion would be to go for IELTS again but take time and prepare well. I was on 430 with scope to increase by another 6 points so I retook IELTS and that second attempt required EOR as well. So I would definitely suggest you retake IELTS. At a minimum, you will improve your chances of getting Ontario nomination.
Thank you by the way what is EOR ?

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hey there , Great Score at CLB 9, As the year is just a month old, you should. better try for PNP with this score. I personally feel PNP is your option, candidates are entering at rapid rate, express entry has become very popular in 2017, Waiting for CRS to drop down to 413 is still challenging but who knows u might get lucky near soon. "TRY AND FIND SOME REASON TO INCREASE YOUR SCORE" I took my journey from 387 to 489 in 15 months, I'm sure you all can do it. Good Luck :)
Thank you will crawl to CLB 10 for sure...not sure of achieving it but every achievement requires persistent efforts...

JWahid

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Guys, what is the allowed time between ONIP NOI and profile submission?

Is it 30 days between NOI and profile creation and 15 dats between profile creation and submission?

Or is it just 45 days between NOI and application submission?

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Points increased overtime. Same with me. 422 June , then I improved my score to 441, but creation dye June
Not everyone that got an ITA at 436 may have accepting that way you may have persons re-entering the pool that would have gotten an ITA.......hope my analysis makes sense.

varun2106

Feb 18, 2017
hi all, i have crs of 325. i know there are no chances in express entry.(dont want to give ielts again too)
just wanted to know chances of getting pnp
noc 2171/2173/2283 software engineering
has anyone got pnp with crs 300-350 and in above noc.