+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
I have a slight disagreement to your point of view based on the fact that we haven't seen much trend following by CIC in the recent past hence hoping for 4 draws in April is not a very good idea as per my analysis right now !
I am not saying that it will happen again, its just a possibility. I am new here and only created my profile last month. What I know is that they gonna invite more this year than last and that means we will have a similar no of ITAs like last year, there is no other way. Now many will say ITAs doesnt mean PR and all that talk but I am not considering them. The target this year is more than last year and thats the fact. Even in OINP they said they are managing volume of applications for now and soon they will resume normal service. I belive that is just a hint for CIC as well. Normal 3000+ ITAs gonna resume soon. It is just the logical way to think.

cracked

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
How do I apply for Ontario Provincial Nomination? Or do I just wait for them to contact me via my EE profile?

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
I have a slight disagreement to your point of view based on the fact that we haven't seen much trend following by CIC in the recent past hence hoping for 4 draws in April is not a very good idea as per my analysis right now !
dr

when is Next EE draw coming up?

how do we check dates of draws for EE?

hemangshah

Dec 20, 2017
Since so many ppl are glued to the draws, IRCC should atleast update that there will be draw or not. Ppl spend so much time just awaiting and expecting draw...

Reactions: SabrinaKim

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
I’m currently sitting at 451 points. I hope the cutoff next week, if they don’t do draw today, isn’t too high :(
There are way too many of them below your CRS score and hoping to live a life in Canada and looking upon heavens to support them in achieving their dreams...

Reactions: flyingpbandj

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
It means they lend it to someone else :) Just kidding.

A possible example is their points decreased due to increase in age but that is vice versa as well because a lot of people increase their points as well because of improved IELTS as an example not to forget the people who get added newly everyday.

thanks.

what does it mean by MPNP express entry? what's the procedure of MPNP express entry? I have relative who's willing to sponsor me for EE/FSW

if we get nomination from Manitoba for EE, will we get 600 points when we'll apply for EE via Canada immigration website?

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I am not saying that it will happen again, its just a possibility. I am new here and only created my profile last month. What I know is that they gonna invite more this year than last and that means we will have a similar no of ITAs like last year, there is no other way. Now many will say ITAs doesnt mean PR and all that talk but I am not considering them. The target this year is more than last year and thats the fact. Even in OINP they said they are managing volume of applications for now and soon they will resume normal service. I belive that is just a hint for CIC as well. Normal 3000+ ITAs gonna resume soon. It is just the logical way to think.
Even if i agree with your statement still i shall say along with that the volume of interested people for Canadian immigration has suddenly increased as well which has a negative counter effect.

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Since so many ppl are glued to the draws, IRCC should atleast update that there will be draw or not. Ppl spend so much time just awaiting and expecting draw...
Yes.. that's all that we need...let's wish IRCC listens to us some day in the future

flyingpbandj

Jan 31, 2018
Coquitlam, BC

thanks.

what does it mean by MPNP express entry? what's the procedure of MPNP express entry? I have relative who's willing to sponsor me for EE/FSW

if we get nomination from Manitoba for EE, will we get 600 points when we'll apply for EE via Canada immigration website?
MPNP = Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. You get provincial nomination and you get 600 points for the EE draw, yes.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Imagine the guys at IRCC on this forum right now, enjoying the banter and deciding to delay the draw just for fun!
Grabs Popcorn :rolleyes:

Reactions: KMY