+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
IRCC is working today because they have tweeted as recently as 18 minutes ago. Not having a draw has nothing to do with the snow I guess.

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Most people who panic are the realistic ones. If they had 430 points, there is a huge difference between a draw happening today or tomorrow. I am on the tipping point between needing to panic and not with 449.

If it happened today, only people who submitted their form today at the latest will be their competition. If it happens tomorrow, then you have people who submitted their applications tomorrow as well. This does not affect people on the 445+, but severely affects those with <=430.

It won't be too high.
I understand but you cant really predict what will happen in future, it can be good or bad. Draw may not happen this week but we may see 2 back to ack draws in the week after this. So then all those who missing out now will be in withib a shout. There were 4 draws last April. Anything can happen we just gotta sit tight and hope for the best. Just because there were 5 draws with 2750 ITAs doesnt mean the end of hope.

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Unfortunately it is too late for today's draw. What you should have been eligible for (if you had done your WES in December or January) will not render you the points for education. Before your EE is submitted you should have had your WES ECA + IELTS ready.

Don't confuse sponsorship and family ties. They are two different things. The former implies that your brother is willing to be responsible of your success here whereas the latter simply means you will have some family spiritual support here. As a result Canada is willing to give you points for "reunification" and support you are going to get.

Family Sponsorship HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EE requirements, FAMILY TIES IS. They are two separate things. Read here for sponsorship

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship.html

1). They have multiple streams. Think of streams as "doors", and one of them is EE. Most people here just apply through EE and see if they even need a nomination. If you only applied through their EOI streams, you are not in the EE pool. EE is just an umbrella term that covers FSW and FST. Usually people will fall into either FSW or FST. If you pass the FSW 67 points threshold, you will be entered into EE where your CRS points are calculated.

2). YOU ARE NOT IN THE EE if you applied through their EOI Streams.

3). No, they are two different doors.

4). You are mixing them all up AND you are missing the easiest admin stuff, to apply for your ECA through WES.

Thanks again patrickswayzemullet.

1) so I've applied via EOI Stream- SW from MPNP website , so what next step should i take? get all the educational documents from WES, wait for the Letter of Approval from MPNP, then send them all the required documents, wait for nomination to get approved, after getting the nomination, apply through Canada immigration website again for FSW immigration ? ( Am i right)?

2) what are main differences in applying through EOI-sw stream ( which i did) and the express entry stream?

EE takes less time and it doesn't need any sponsorship from relative? criteria is tough?

EOI-sw takes more time, criteria is a bit easier than EE?

3) after getting my educational assessment completed from WES, can i make a separate application of EE ?

4) what is EE via MPNP, i saw people applying for EE via MPNP, what's that about? what's difference in EE of MPNP and EE via canada imigration website?

5) How do i apply for EE via MPNP ?

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2015/03/12/3324/
MPNP introduces new sub-stream for Express Entry Nominations

thanks heaps!

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I understand but you cant really predict what will happen in future, it can be good or bad. Draw may not happen this week but we may see 2 back to ack draws in the week after this. So then all those who missing out now will be in withib a shout. There were 4 draws last April. Anything can happen we just gotta sit tight and hope for the best. Just because there were 5 draws with 2750 ITAs doesnt mean the end of hope.
I have a slight disagreement to your point of view based on the fact that we haven't seen much trend following by CIC in the recent past hence hoping for 4 draws in April is not a very good idea as per my analysis right now !

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Reactions: stevevutien

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
I have a slight disagreement to your point of view based on the fact that we haven't seen much trend following by CIC in the recent past hence hoping for 4 draws in April is not a very good idea as per my analysis right now !
I agree. Can't compare last year's data anymore. The pool is stronger now.

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
everyone, does this draw takes place every month? what does that mean when someone mentioned here that they decreased 5 points?

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
Where are you guys checking? So far, I've just been following this forum (as good as following IRCC website in real-time I suppose )

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
everyone, what's the difference between Manitoba provincial nominee (FSW) stream and EE stream ? what are major differences?

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
everyone, does this draw takes place every month? what does that mean when someone mentioned here that they decreased 5 points?
It means they lend it to someone else :) Just kidding.

A possible example is their points decreased due to increase in age but that is vice versa as well because a lot of people increase their points as well because of improved IELTS as an example not to forget the people who get added newly everyday.