+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
The reason for the delay is that the draw this time will have the largest number of ITAs ever offered by the IRCC.

Reactions: macaly7

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
If there will be no draw today, this is the third time since November 2017 that because of 3-week gaps I'm not receiving ITA. I don't know this is arbitrary or it's IRCC plan to not let cut-off points decrease bellow a certain level. I'll saty hopeful for at least 80 more minutes for today's draw.

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Good night guys .. its not a good night though .. whenever I m.lil hopeful that crs will go down ..the cic breaks the heart with their gamss

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
If there will be no draw today, this is the third time since November 2017 that because of 3-week gaps I'm not receiving ITA. I don't know this is arbitrary or it's IRCC plan to not let cut-off points decrease bellow a certain level. I'll saty hopeful for at least 80 more minutes for today's draw.
Don't wait .. even I m waiting since November and it's so damn frustrating .. it's not going down 444

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
I think all the people under CRS 440 must get a reality check that it’s not going to be easy for them to get an ITA in the near future looking at the attitude CIC has adopted in the last 3 months. We have to admit applicants entering the pool has increased and draws have been less frequent than ever. Just don’t live in an illusion and concentrate on a life without Canada. If you get lucky and get an ITA lucky u ...the celebrations can begin but don’t waste your life doing nothing and hoping u will get an ITA.. sorry it is a harsh reality but this is what the truth is

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Calm down guys dont panic. The draw on NOV 15 was late as well. We have still more than 1 hour to see if there will be a draw today or not.
And to all who are getting frustrated, I belive CIC is just managaing the volume of applications from the end of last year. They will soon start sending ITA in more frequent draws and with more numbers. This is just my intution and it is also a logical one. Just dont panic.

Reactions: AnonUser17

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Well the fact is if anything gets too popular its bound to get difficult to get as the demand increases but still lets keep our hopes alive !

I read few pages and saw people stating of being offered NOI's by Ontario on Feb. 5th although there is no official confirmation of the same? Is it so?

I resubmitted my profile on Jan. 26 with 435 points for Ontario but didn't yet received anything. My NOC code is 2171 i believe which is the one for Information System Analysts.

Are there good chances of receiving an NOI with this code?
I am in the same boat as you. Same NOC, recreated profile on Jan 25, CRS 445. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Nofear

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I think all the people under CRS 440 must get a reality check that it’s not going to be easy for them to get an ITA in the near future looking at the attitude CIC has adopted in the last 3 months. We have to admit applicants entering the pool has increased and draws have been less frequent than ever. Just don’t live in an illusion and concentrate on a life without Canada. If you get lucky and get an ITA lucky u ...the celebrations can begin but don’t waste your life doing nothing and hoping u will get an ITA.. sorry it is a harsh reality but this is what the truth is
Agreed. Its become too popular and having a low score and awaiting for few hundred OINP's is too little to bet on. I'm 435 with NOC 2171 . profile resubmitted Jan 26 and nothing yet.