Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
In a civilised world, extremely adverse weather gets you homed/sent home on paid day (not leave as a correction). I remembered there was a typhoon in Auckland and all the Uni staff and students were sent home. I could imagine staff being sent home due to snow.
Then I guess they'll have a draw the next day to make up for it, right? Or they'll wait for their lucky Wednesdays?

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
The consequences is that more qualified people will be in the pool. People who were originally planning to be drawn on the 21st will now be our competitors too
Yeah so as I said, this will reflect in the rise in CRS cut-off scores... 442 will become 444..

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
You should have gotten your WES by now because without it your foreign degree won't count to the points. IELTS and WES are the two major pieces of paper you need "right now". Police and medical could wait.
thanks ptrickswayzemulleta ,

can you please clear a confusion, i'll get my educational documents assessed now , i already have IELTS with a good score. My brother in Manitoba (Canadian citizen) is willing to sponsor me.

i have questions about 2 different streams , correct me if I am wrong.

1) as I've applied for MPNP EOI-skilled workers. will MPNP decide on their own whether i am eligible for Express entry or FSW stream?
as far as i know they are 2 different streams, EE is a quick one and FSW stream is a slow process.

2) in case i get Approval letter from MPNP for Express entry, what will be the next step, will i have to submit all documents to MPNP , then they will check my documents and provide me a nomination?

3) after i get nomination from Manitoba, do i have to complete profile at Canada immigration website and submit application for Express entry again and wait for the selection again? as i'll get 600 points from Manitoba nomination.

4) Am i missing all steps or mixing them all up, please tell me what's best for me , i am so confused by 2 different processes and all this FSW and EE streams and their different procedures.

thank you very much.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks ptrickswayzemulleta ,

can you please clear a confusion, i'll get my educational documents assessed now , i already have IELTS with a good score. My brother in Manitoba (Canadian citizen) is willing to sponsor me.

i have questions about 2 different streams , correct me if I am wrong.

1) as I've applied for MPNP EOI-skilled workers. will MPNP decide on their own whether i am eligible for Express entry or FSW stream?
as far as i know they are 2 different streams, EE is a quick one and FSW stream is a slow process.

2) in case i get Approval letter from MPNP for Express entry, what will be the next step, will i have to submit all documents to MPNP , then they will check my documents and provide me a nomination?

3) after i get nomination from Manitoba, do i have to complete profile at Canada immigration website and submit application for Express entry again and wait for the selection again? as i'll get 600 points from Manitoba nomination.

4) Am i missing all steps or mixing them all up, please tell me what's best for me , i am so confused by 2 different processes and all this FSW and EE streams and their different procedures.

thank you very much.
I'm afraid that your understanding about Express Entry is wrong. Please refer to the CIC website for the updated details:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Reactions: h1b2pr

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
can anyone please tell me complete process of Express entry?

I have applied for MPNP from immigrate Manitoba website last week but no where it says express entry , it only says EOI-SW

will MPNP automatically select applicants for EE or FSW ?

what is next step? should i wait for the draw to happen ?

should i get my educational documents assessed now from WES or should i wait for the approval (LAA) ?
Do you have enough points for MPNP? Do you have a connection? Here are the latest draws they had.
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/category/mpnp-notices/eoi-draw/

stevevutien

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I think the bar is high for increasing ITA since I think there are no ways CIC can accomplish their goal. Any idea guys?

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Fellas,

The time is niche for a draw any moment now. Good luck to all!!

My crude prediction: 2750 ITAs @ 442 CRS