maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Thanks for your prompt response.
1. Can I apply revaluation for my 3rd attempt as the test date was 16-Dec-2017 and result published on 29-Dec-2017?. Am I eligible to apply revaluation?
I just checked the website again to be sure. Enquiry should be made 6 weeks from your test date NOT results date. You have until January 27 to request for remarking.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for your prompt response.
1. Can I apply revaluation for my 3rd attempt as the test date was 16-Dec-2017 and result published on 29-Dec-2017?. Am I eligible to apply revaluation?
You call them and check. That's the best way to get an answer.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,Jjlucas

Thanks for your reply. She actually finishes her studies in April, but I put May considering that WES in theory takes 20 business days to provide the report. So I'm thinking best case scenario, we can request her degree completion certificate as soon as she ends her program, do the translations and submit to WES as soon as possible. Either way, 432 or 427, nobody knows if the score will drop to that level again.

Now, regarding your tourist visa comment while her papers are in progress, I think she would be open to that possibility. My only concern here is, will she be granted a tourist visa if the consulate officials see that her husband is a PR?
From what you say, it seems that your spouse does not have very good language skills. You can loose app. 25 points because of your spouse, but that can be caught up easily with education and language.
(Eg. CBL 7 on 1 language and 3 years bachelor would give you 20 points and put you somewhere close to 440).

Arod

May 15, 2017
From what you say, it seems that your spouse does not have very good language skills. You can loose app. 25 points because of your spouse, but that can be caught up easily with education and language.
(Eg. CBL 7 on 1 language and 3 years bachelor would give you 20 points and put you somewhere close to 440).
You're right, she definitely can improve her language skills, but it will take a while before she can reach an acceptable level as she works and goes to school and doesn't have enough time to do other stuff. The 3 years bachelor degree is what she will get in April.

Reactions: Mithu3 and vensak

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're right, she definitely can improve her language skills, but it will take a while before she can reach an acceptable level as she works and goes to school and doesn't have enough time to do other stuff. The 3 years bachelor degree is what she will get in April.
Check if you can do something with French language, That would help you decently. Also monitor closely Ontario and if they do issue NOI That should help.

And it is good to see, that you know your blocking points and try to do something with it (yes some actions do take time to accomplish)

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Has anyone been issued Ontario NOI recently?
If yes when was you EE profile created.
Thanks.
Have not heard of anyone receiving it yet. I was told they will resume sending it 'shortly'. I hope that means any time today.

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Have not heard of anyone receiving it yet. I was told they will resume sending it 'shortly'. I hope that means any time today.
who told "they will resume sending it 'shortly" some one from OINP office ?

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
who told "they will resume sending it 'shortly" some one from OINP office ?
I sent them a message through their official Facebook page (at least that's what the page claims) and someone responded with "The OINP will resume issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream shortly".

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
I sent them a message through their official Facebook page (at least that's what the page claims) and someone responded with "The OINP will resume issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream shortly".
I hope it's short:D and we all get the NOI.

Reactions: maria0314

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Save the Date

First Monthly ROH Toronto meetup
Friday, Feb 9, 7pm
Tim Hortons
444 Yonge St
College TTC station, College Park Building, street level.
We can revisit the location as more people join.

Please let me know if you think you'll be able to attend. Right now, it's moose17 and me.

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Save the Date

First Monthly ROH Toronto meetup
Friday, Feb 9, 7pm
Tim Hortons
444 Yonge St
College TTC station, College Park Building, street level.
We can revisit the location as more people join.

Please let me know if you think you'll be able to attend. Right now, it's moose17 and me.
Ahhh I was just going to post that I have to flake out! We snagged an amazing apartment and are going to move at the beginning of March when its lease starts, so no need for the February trip now :D My husband is actually on his way back from getting the realtor the bank draft right now - it's a lot of driving in one day but worth it. It was tempting to go in February anyway since my husband has vacation time for it with leaving and all but by canceling we could put the money budgeted for it into the rental bid. It made the difference and we got the perfect place for us. We're so excited! Count me in for March though :D I can't wait! And my husband's bringing back a bunch of Canadian chocolate bars and Fanta to hold me over until we're there :p

Reactions: Ascent and Mithu3