Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Check this out, http://www.immigration.ca/first-2018-express-entry-draw-sees-2750-candidates-invited-apply/

Read "Why this Change?" in the article.

Which is why I doubt the number of ITAs per draw will increase. It'll probably remain 2750 going forward. But on the brighter side, you may see almost 30 draws for 2018, which means a few back to back draws.

Hope for the best.

I'm at 432 and waiting for an ITA.

Well, the news is not official that CIC will stick to 2750 itas in every draw for the year. The quota for 2018 is 3-4% more than that of 2017 so there is no way they can give 70000 invitation only as per their website.

Do you think the cutoff can dribble down to 432 with 2750 itas? When do you think you can receive your invitation? I am really getting impatient now >.<

Reactions: JJ_87 and iamxty

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Thank you for tagging me my dear friend @mqamar1994, may you have all the success in your new life in Canada.

My hearty congratulations go also to @Wandering Mind and @Karnesh

Congratulations also are due to @sundar17feb99 and @trumprefugee for receiving their OINP nominations.

I miss my friend @KingKurly, and wish him nomination soon.

Hats off to you, my dear comrade, for you deserve an applause every time.

There's news from my end too, and this is my opportunity to share my happiness with my forum friends, without whom, I wouldn't be here rejoicing and exclaiming that the best thing that happened to me off-shot from this very forum.

More than gratitude, goes my apologies to my dear friends @lino82, @ivancabrer, @KingKurly, @shaun75, @Wacky1.nash, and @andieangel who were troubled for no reason, but on my personal grounds.

It does seem imminent, now, that I may be joining you all to Canada, courtesy and credit to my hard working and gifted wife @iamxty. Yes, we got married in December, and I am a dependent in her PNP application. We are at IP2 stage currently!! I am glad to publicly proclaim that she is the best thing that happened to me. She really is one in a million!!

I look forward to meet all of you in the maple land!! @tjsecondtry has already initiated a meetup in Toronto, a harbinger towards the realisation of our dream Yukon party, and I shall strive to make it a reality. Everyone shall be welcome!!

All the best to everyone waiting for their ITAs/Nominations. Until next time, adieu friends!!
Wow Congrats @xibalban and @iamxty. This is great news and this is like crs coming down to 300 happiness

I wish u both a very happy life

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello everyone here,

Hope this one is a sign for back-to-back draw and it's just the beginning of many more back-to-back draws in 2018!

Stay positive and hopeful dear friends, you all get an ITA soon!

PS: Many congratulations to @iamxty and wish you a happy marriage, good luck in your happy life ahead as a married lady :):rolleyes:

#KeepYourHopeAlive

Married half-lady? :D

#KeepYourHopeAlive I like your hashtag and I need that hope now. PPR soon :)

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Wow Congrats @xibalban and @iamxty. This is great news and this is like crs coming down to 300 happiness

Let’s also welcome 2018’s first back-to-back draw tomorrow :D

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
Hey All - I've attempted third time in IELTS. 0.5 has been dropped in all the three attempts in different sections. My CRS score is 391 (IELTS score is L-8.5, R-8.5, S - 6.5, R-7) in my final attempt and trying for IELTS again.
Meanwhile,I would like to clarify with you regarding the Level of Education (as per ECA/WES credential analysis shown below ) to submit for me and my spouse while submitting Express entry profile. Please let us know the option shown below to choose for me in 'Level of Education' field. Appreciate your prompt response.

Options given in CRS calculator:-
1) None, or less than secondary (High school)
2) Secondary Diploma (high school graduation)
3) One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
4) Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
5) Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade, or technical school, or other institute)
6) Two or more certificates, diplomas or degree. One must be for a program of three or more years
7) Master's degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
8) Doctoral level university degree (Ph.D)

My Spouse WES Certificate Details
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Postgraduate diploma (one year)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1) Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2006
Awarded by: University of Madras
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Microbiology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2) Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Science
Year: 2008
Awarded by: Vellore Institute of Technology
Major/Specialization: Biomedical Genetics
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)

My WES Certificate Details
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Postgraduate diploma (one year)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1) Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2004
Awarded by: Madurai Kamaraj University
Major/Specialization: Physics
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2) Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Science
Year: 2006
Awarded by: Madurai Kamaraj University
Major/Specialization: Computer Science
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)

Many Thanks,
Rthoguluva
Did you requested an EOR on your Speaking?

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
Yipee! Another ROH couple? ;) Or looking for someone? Too late, he already tied me :D

Yep, we met here and we owe a lot to this forum, from learning about the EE process, meeting him and each one of you here, to realising our Canadian dream together. :)

Nah, straight from Canadavisa Forum’s ROH ;):p
Wow! Congratulations to both of you. It's so nice to see these things happen.

Reactions: iamxty

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Wow! Congratulations to both of you. It's so nice to see these things happen.
Congrats to you and a big up for you that are recognizing how good your wife is.
Congratulations to you and @iamxty. May you both have a happy life together.
Wow! Congratulations! And I say it again Congrats. Where is iamxty?
Many many congratulations... good luck for all your future endeavors.. both of you deserve only the best...
Thanks for the Wishes xibalban. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. :)
Congratulations to you and iamxty for the bright future. Good for you both.
Have a splendid life together. All the best to you.
Thanks! And many congratulations to you and @iamxty !!
Many Congratulations you both @iamxty @xibalban

Login after a long time n got this news so happy.

Just curious did u people met on this forum. Then this is the first weding of Ray of Hope n hope many more to come including mine;):D
Heartiest Congratulations to @iamxty and @xibalban

Congrats @xibalban and @iamxty.

I really need to start looking deeper in this forum, who knows :D:D:D:D:D:D.
Congratulations @iamxty & @xibalban! May you have a blessed married life!

What an interesting story to tell your children and grandchildren!
Thank you all for your grand wishes; your sincere regards have overwhelmed us!! Makes me wonder, now, if we are indeed the first RoH Couple :rolleyes:. There was no way in the world that we could have met, if not for the Ray of Hope thread in this forum.

Due gratitude to Mr David Cohen and the CanadaVisa forum group (@admin and the team), without whom we could never have met, or married; nor would we be en-route to our dreamland, Canada.

May the oil of all the Middle Eastern nations be diverted here to keep the flame of our Ray of Hope lamp alive forever :)

Thanks. You can also look up. I found @xibalban on top of the Himalayas ;)
True, she had to endure a harsh Himalayan expedition to fish me out ;)

The Toronto meetup was inspired by you, dear xibalban. You will be there in my heart, to greet everyone.
That is really touching!! The truth is, you're the actual inspiration for all here!!

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Reactions: Mithu3

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Don't worry it's coming, how long have you been at IP2? Did you add your hubby as well?
On the same day I added him, 20-Dec.
But last week, when I asked SGVO how to update the spouse RPRF, they opened 11 placeholders for each of the documents that I previously emailed them. :(

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for tagging me my dear friend @mqamar1994, may you have all the success in your new life in Canada.

My hearty congratulations go also to @Wandering Mind and @Karnesh

Congratulations also are due to @sundar17feb99 and @trumprefugee for receiving their OINP nominations.

I miss my friend @KingKurly, and wish him nomination soon.

Hats off to you, my dear comrade, for you deserve an applause every time.

There's news from my end too, and this is my opportunity to share my happiness with my forum friends, without whom, I wouldn't be here rejoicing and exclaiming that the best thing that happened to me off-shot from this very forum.

More than gratitude, goes my apologies to my dear friends @lino82, @ivancabrer, @KingKurly, @shaun75, @Wacky1.nash, and @andieangel who were troubled for no reason, but on my personal grounds.

It does seem imminent, now, that I may be joining you all to Canada, courtesy and credit to my hard working and gifted wife @iamxty. Yes, we got married in December, and I am a dependent in her PNP application. We are at IP2 stage currently!! I am glad to publicly proclaim that she is the best thing that happened to me. She really is one in a million!!

I look forward to meet all of you in the maple land!! @tjsecondtry has already initiated a meetup in Toronto, a harbinger towards the realisation of our dream Yukon party, and I shall strive to make it a reality. Everyone shall be welcome!!

All the best to everyone waiting for their ITAs/Nominations. Until next time, adieu friends!!
congratulations to you and your wife

Reactions: iamxty