AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thank you for tagging me my dear friend @mqamar1994, may you have all the success in your new life in Canada.

My heart
Best thing I heard this year. My heartiest congratulations for you two :) :)

Reactions: baka

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thank you all for your grand wishes; your sincere regards have overwhelmed us!! Makes me wonder, now, if we are indeed the first RoH Couple :rolleyes:. There was no way in the world that we could have met, if not for the Ray of Hope thread in this forum.

Due gratitude to Mr David Cohen and the CanadaVisa forum group (@admin and the team), without whom we could never have met, or married; nor would we be en-route to our dreamland, Canada.

May the oil of all the Middle Eastern nations be diverted here to keep the flame of our Ray of Hope lamp alive forever :)

True, she had to endure a harsh Himalayan expedition to fish me out ;)

That is really touching!! The truth is, you're the actual inspiration for all here!!
You guys are a true example of the saying , " one would meet his soulmate in the most unexpected place and ends up being the happiest couple for eternity".

Have a great life ahead guys most importantly in Canada and pray for us all so that we in get ita very soon :D

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Although we come from two different societies, we have the same dream.

It all started when he messaged me that we could land together, having almost the same profile, with same age, both born in December, same CRS, created EE profile and received Ontario NOI on the same day.

The rest will be unfolded in our ROH party :p

This forum rocks! Thank you for the warm wishes :)
Thats what is called destiny. Wow, this is really a fairy tale :)

Pls do pray for me so that I can get ita soon and end up in Canada with a PR soon to attend both of your wedding :D

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Congratulations to @iamxty and @xibalban ......love blessings and prosperity to you both! Truly inspiring ROH thread giving hope in some many different ways I absolutely love th
Congratulations people!!! The positive vibes emanating from ROH is really something else. Never been part of a group this, awesome, positive and inspiring. Each one trying to bring the other up, encouraging, good advice n all. God bless everyone and may his face shine upon us all today with the first of many back to back draws to come!!! ITA rains are around the corner!!!

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Yipee! Another ROH couple? ;) Or looking for someone? Too late, he already tied me :D

Yep, we met here and we owe a lot to this forum, from learning about the EE process, meeting him and each one of you here, to realising our Canadian dream together. :)

Nah, straight from Canadavisa Forum’s ROH ;):p
Congratulations @iamxty @xibalban! What a story! Wish you a beautiful life together.

Reactions: iamxty and baka

dimp75

Dec 1, 2016
In a matter of hours another draw might be brewing. I would like to give advance congratulations to all who will be included in the 2nd draw of the year. ;):);)

Reactions: NewdawnChic

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Guys, thank you. :)

Thank you my dear friend Tarun. We will see you in Montreal :)

Lol, cruel hoax. The past has already been buried deep in the Himalayas :D:)

You and @tjsecondtry are his inspiration to dream bigger, and sometimes I get jealous hahaha:p
So true, We came to know about this forum only after our application was rejected in July 2017.
We panicked and were looking for ways to resolve the problem and stumbled upon this forum.
Had been a regular reader from then and have seen and heard a lot of things.
People here are awesome.
To name a few @tjsecondtry , @trumprefugee , @pessacanada, @andieangel.... and many more.
they have been a true inspiration and not just a ray of hope but also the source of immense positivity and energy.
There was a time post rejection that we let the depression take the hold of us, momentarily but then we thought to fight back.
I remember reading all the posts here and taking inspiration from the stories shared by all you guys.
Remember @xibalban temporary hibernation some time back and his come back again with another id.
All of us have stumbled and fallen sometimes.
This forum makes sure that you get up and give back with more energy and more commitment.
And that’s what matters in the end.
It is really nice to hear about you both.
God bless you both and bless us all.
May we all achieve what we have dreamt of.

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
How many more hours left for the draw if its happening today? Do i stand a chance at 438? Many questions on my head :oops:

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, the news is not official that CIC will stick to 2750 itas in every draw for the year. The quota for 2018 is 3-4% more than that of 2017 so there is no way they can give 70000 invitation only as per their website.

Do you think the cutoff can dribble down to 432 with 2750 itas? When do you think you can receive your invitation? I am really getting impatient now >.<
As pointed out by @abhishek_89, 1 ITA is not equal to 1 PR and those numbers are PR targets and not ITA tragets.

Here, check this post, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-82nd-draw.537452/page-15#post-6638780

If we have a few back to back draws, the scores may come down to 430 soon.