VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
What would be CRS cut off these time?

Will it be around 460 or even more, keeping in mind -
1. Number of people in pool
2. Same number of ITA's. (2000-2750)
3. Three weeks gap after last draw.

Any predictions guys?

It will not cross 450. There were no IELTS results coming out from 30th December to 9th of January, so there shouldn't be too much elevation on the pool applicant numbers. The Cutoff will be around 448-449 probably if they issue above 3000 ITA's tomorrow.

summeragha

Jan 3, 2018
Hello all , please i need your advice.

Do you think a pending medical debt in the united states can affect/delay CIC response for PPR , or maybe it would be picked up dusting background check?

Manish Parashar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi there to every one on this RoH,
Hearty Congratulations to @Wandering Mind and @Karnesh on their PPR. I wish you guys speedy progress towards Visa Stamping and Landing in Canada.
Well I'm at 411.... went down from 416 in Sep due to B-Day......can any senior member just give an idea about.
1) When this score will be touched.....
2) Any hope from OINP (NOC : 0112)
3) Should I and Wife again give IELTS try.........(I have CLB 9 in 3 attempts and my wife missed CLB 7 just by 0.5 in reading.)

Senior Members Pls. comment

Reactions: Karnesh

god _blessed

Aug 23, 2017
Hello seniors and experts here ,
I got my tef result card today but I am not sure how to get the following details :
Language pin
Certificate number

There are two set of digits separated by hyphen as attestation number ....
kindly help me out ... thanks in advance .

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
Any way to know how many people are in the pool right now, and at what CRS they are ?

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
Hello all , please i need your advice.

Do you think a pending medical debt in the united states can affect/delay CIC response for PPR , or maybe it would be picked up dusting background check?
As far as I know immigration has nothing to do with your credit history or unpaid debt. Infact CIC cant even access your credit report without your consent??
What is your timeline?? when did you receive EAOR

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi there to every one on this RoH,
Hearty Congratulations to @Wandering Mind and @Karnesh on their PPR. I wish you guys speedy progress towards Visa Stamping and Landing in Canada.
Well I'm at 411.... went down from 416 in Sep due to B-Day......can any senior member just give an idea about.
1) When this score will be touched.....
2) Any hope from OINP (NOC : 0112)
3) Should I and Wife again give IELTS try.........(I have CLB 9 in 3 attempts and my wife missed CLB 7 just by 0.5 in reading.)

Senior Members Pls. comment
1) This is my view, Please click to read it.- Ray of Hope - 81st Draw
I am expecting the record breaking low CRS cutoff by May 2018 which should fetch you an ITA. We have our secretary general @andieangel waiting and hoping for an ITA at 406. I believe she will get an ITA before mid 2018. Obviously I am not telling you to follow her. You always should try to get into better CRS position.

2) As per the current policy of OINP they will issue Notification of Interest to applicants with 400 or above CRS score irrespective of NOC and have chosen "Ontario" or "All Province" while filling out EE application. They had a special week in 2017 for ICT workers when they have issued NOI to them even those with less than 400 CRS score. You should receive NOI when they start their 2018 quota. However, it is recommended that when they announce the opening date you should recreate the profile, so that they can find you easily.

3) It is always highly recommended that all applicants should try to maximize their human capital factors. Yes you should try to improve your language score and add french skills if possible and also try to improve your spouse's language score.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Manish Parashar

Jul 5, 2017
1) This is my view, Please click to read it.- Ray of Hope - 81st Draw
I am expecting the record breaking low CRS cutoff by May 2018 which should fetch you an ITA. We have our secretary general @andieangel waiting and hoping for an ITA at 406. I believe she will get an ITA before mid 2018. Obviously I am not telling you to follow her. You always should try to get into better CRS position.

2) As per the current policy of OINP they will issue Notification of Interest to applicants with 400 or above CRS score irrespective of NOC and have chosen "Ontario" or "All Province" while filling out EE application. They had a special week in 2017 for ICT workers when they have issued NOI to them even those with less than 400 CRS score. You should receive NOI when they start their 2018 quota. However, it is recommended that when they announce the opening date you should recreate the profile, so that they can find you easily.

3) It is always highly recommended that all applicants should try to maximize their human capital factors. Yes you should try to improve your language score and add french skills if possible and also try to improve your spouse's language score.

Good Luck!
Thanks ishq74 for your advice, your comments gives a new lease of hope that our common dream will come true in 2018
I'll plan for another go at IELTS for Self and Wife after witnessing tomorrow's draw which I hope will be a positive start to the 2018 sequence of draws.

Reactions: ishq74