+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hi there to every one on this RoH,
Hearty Congratulations to @Wandering Mind and @Karnesh on their PPR. I wish you guys speedy progress towards Visa Stamping and Landing in Canada.
Well I'm at 411.... went down from 416 in Sep due to B-Day......can any senior member just give an idea about.
1) When this score will be touched.....
2) Any hope from OINP (NOC : 0112)
3) Should I and Wife again give IELTS try.........(I have CLB 9 in 3 attempts and my wife missed CLB 7 just by 0.5 in reading.)

Senior Members Pls. comment
Although I am also waiting at 417, but it seems very difficult that points will come down to this level, but who knows CIC might be we can have good luck. My advice is, whenever you get NOI, go for it its all about 1500$, so don't take the risk, i will do the same.

Why I said its quite difficult for lower CRS, due to one reason only that is USA residents trend towards Canda immigration after changes in US H1B visa and other types of visa. There are a huge number of US citizens are expected to rush over Canada in upcoming days, that's what my observation

Reactions: Manish Parashar

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Permutations
Note that this are just assumptions based on interpolation of a highly volatile data.
So it is highly speculative and no one should come at me with their anger if they miss out.

As of this evening I expect the pool to look like this.
601 - 1200 580
451 - 600 2,447
441 - 450 1,240

Based on this interpolated pool data, I expect lowest CRS to be as follow.

2750 ITAs --- 454 +/- 2
3000+ ITAs-- 451 +/- 2

I believe the data for 600 and above is too volatile to project correctly to any reasonable level of error, due to the fact that it is mostly dependent on number of PNP that entered the pool. If the number is significantly lower than that, then we can see everyone above 450 get ITA tomorrow.

Enjoy.

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
what should I do at 430 ? I am stuck

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Although I am also waiting at 417, but it seems very difficult that points will come down to this level, but who knows CIC might be we can have good luck. My advice is, whenever you get NOI, go for it its all about 1500$, so don't take the risk, i will do the same.

Why I said its quite difficult for lower CRS, due to one reason only that is USA residents trend towards Canda immigration after changes in US H1B visa and other types of visa. There are a huge number of US citizens are expected to rush over Canada in upcoming days, that's what my observation
H1B issue is not longer a concern. Please check today's news. It was hyped too much in last week. I mentioned earlier in this thread as well. Such a rule cannot be imposed. no companies will accept. So i think US citizen migrating is canada is also not possible. Why should they ?

shubham710

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
4 December 2013
LANDED..........
19 December 2013
Sitting on 433 :( Work permit expiring in Jan 2019.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi there to every one on this RoH,
Hearty Congratulations to @Wandering Mind and @Karnesh on their PPR. I wish you guys speedy progress towards Visa Stamping and Landing in Canada.
Well I'm at 411.... went down from 416 in Sep due to B-Day......can any senior member just give an idea about.
1) When this score will be touched.....
2) Any hope from OINP (NOC : 0112)
3) Should I and Wife again give IELTS try.........(I have CLB 9 in 3 attempts and my wife missed CLB 7 just by 0.5 in reading.)

Senior Members Pls. comment
Thank you Bhai. :)

Don’t rely on OINP without NOI. I would suggest you to give IELTS for 1 last time if it improves your score drastically and try to give your best show now. Things will be more clear by Mid-2018. Best wishes mate. :)

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I would suggest you to wait for another couple of draws before you think about re-taking IELTS.
I am curious ? Would it be a problem to retake the ielts ? I mean you could still use the result with the highest score right ?

Last edited:

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
H1B issue is not longer a concern. Please check today's news. It was hyped too much in last week. I mentioned earlier in this thread as well. Such a rule cannot be imposed. no companies will accept. So i think US citizen migrating is canada is also not possible. Why should they ?
Latest news ...
  1. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services today announced that it was not considering "a regulatory change that would force H-1B visa holders to leave the United States by changing interpretation of section certain language in Section 104C of the American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act (AC21) statute that states that USCIS may grant the extensions".
  2. "Even if it were, such a change would not likely result in these H-1B visa holders having to leave the United States because employers could request extensions in one-year increments under section 106(a)-(b) of AC21 instead," Jonathan Withington, Chief of Media Relations at the USCIS, said in a statement. He also denied the change had been made under any pressure.
  3. The H1B is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to employ foreign workers in areas that need theoretical or technical expertise. Thousands of Indian and Chinese workers are employed under it every year.
  4. The H1B visa is issued for three to six years to employers to hire a foreign worker. But visa holders who start the process to obtain green card can often renew their work visas indefinitely.
  5. On New Year, a report by US-based news agency McClatchy's DC Bureau had said the change in rules would stop the abuse and misuse of H-1B visas and end the provision of granting extension for those who have applied for Green Card.
  6. "The act currently allows the administration to extend the H-1B visas for thousands of immigrants, predominantly Indian immigrants, beyond the allowed two three-year terms if a green card is pending," the report said.
  7. The report had triggered widespread opposition by both the industry and several US lawmakers. The NASSCOM or National Association of Software and Services Companies, a trade association of Indian information technology, had warned that any disruptive move on the visa front would be detrimental for both India and the US.
  8. In October, Union finance minister Arun Jaitley raised the issue during his talks with US Treasury and Commerce Secretaries and asked them to appreciate the contributions of Indian professionals to the US economy.
  9. More than 1 million H1-B visa holders in the US are waiting for green cards. Many of them are from India and have been waiting for more than a decade, said Leon Fresco, who served as senior official of the US Justice Department in the Obama administration who now represents H-1B workers.
  10. During his election campaign, President Trump had promised to tighten H-1B and L-1 visa programmes as part of his policy to generate jobs for domestic population. Since he took office in January 2016, the Trump administration has been talking of reforms in the H-1B visa scheme.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Stuck at 435 with IELTS expiring on 25th March.
Fingers crossed for next couple of draws. We need 2 back to back draws for the cut-off to come below 44x