+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
I don’t know why is it so important for people to prove someone’s ability to predict draws outcome. If you don’t think it is logical just ignore the prediction but their is no need to be so critical. I personally also think CRS can’t be predicted properly but if people are getting hope and comfort from his prediction then let them enjoy no need for all this bashing

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no draw there was never supposed to be one
we're all hanging on this 'ray' of hope that doesnt exist

Let me repeat! NO DRAW TODAY!
CSR will jump to 470 for next draw FOR SURE if there even is another draw although not anytime soon
and ITAs will decrease to 2500.

All of us in 440s and below can forget we will get ITA this year
sorry to break your bubble but this is harsh reality
Ok for one thing with the current size of the pool, 2500 would be way too far to push the next draw to 470. As that amount of points is rather hard to reach. The amount would have to fall to 1500 or below for such thing to happen.

But there is a grain of truth there.

Amount of the ITA depends on the current quota (that is known for everybody but PNP nominees - as part of these programs uses paper based applications); family size (ITA is for you and your dependants, but quota is for people immigrating) and the failure rate of ITA (how many ITA will never land).
The first part also the PNP part is unknown to us (the % of PNP using EE); is known to CIC.
The other 2 variable can only be estimated to them.
Family size tends to be more stable (also it seems that EE applicants have a bit smaller families).
The least predicable is the failure rate. With the notoriety of the whole system this shall be going down (at least when it comes to application failure rate), but at the same time amount of vacant profiles with high scores that would get ITA but would not use it, can be rising as well.
However in total ITA failure rate seems to be falling (it was up to 40% during the first year of EE, however data from the last year point for decrease of 5 to 10%).
So would the failure rate decrease even more, 2500 could be a realistic number. But then again with lower failure rate less people would be repeating the whole process and thus giving the chance to others to get their ITA.

Now when it comes to CRS score. Safe line is around 450, then you are almost sure, that you would get your ITA within next 2 draws.
Insecurity line begins at 440 and falls down sharply, as you go down to 425 (with exception of the best FST candidates, as the new approach is to have a draw for them every 4 to 6 months).

So if your score is the insecurity or high insecurity line or is way too low, you can either sit and wait (and maybe wait long, long or forever) or you can work on your score and get your ITA (or a PNP and a paper based application.
That is maybe the reason why there is much bigger average daily increase of new applicants with CRS 440+ than those below (people start at some score and then they work on it).

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Guys is there realistically gonna be a draw today? I cannot find any info on what time past draws have happened. I only know that it usually happens before I wake up (I live in BC) and it hasn't today. This draw would have been my last chance to get my ITA before my working holiday visa runs out and essentially my last chance to remain in Canada. I need to know today as I need to let me employer know if I can't work past next Thursday!

Any ideas?
There have been two or three draws that I'm aware of, which occurred really late in the day. So please hold on. I can understand your frustration and I believe that we really won't know until the day is truly through whether there was a draw or not. Where you've hung on for so long, hang on a few more hours.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

Uhuumm

Jun 11, 2017
Exact date of the draw please... Precisely...
Hey howzit going man, I also follow Abhishek for he’s draws. I think the guy is on point with he’s predictions. I usually look for he’s posts here.
I read in ur earlier post that he is also in a watsapp group, could you tell me how I can join that group or any other group where people like myself may be in (hopefully of a ITA kinda peeps :)

Reactions: Mithu3

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I would appreciate if you quote some draws where his prediction was accurate
bro, it is not necessary for anyone to give you any proof regarding something which so many others are supporting. You can see the messages and likes besides all of the seniors who have been present in the group for so long when you even didn't think of opening your account here. So, its better to follow the experts and stop judging others. We are all very anxious about the possible draws today, and its is by far not appreciable to see people doubting the proven expertise of others.

Jadee1318

Nov 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
There have been two or three draws that I'm aware of, which occurred really late in the day. So please hold on. I can understand your frustration and I believe that we really won't know until the day is truly through whether there was a draw or not. Where you've hung on for so long, hang on a few more hours.
Thanks for the Ray of Hope! I will hold on for now!

Reactions: Histrionics

chr0

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi, you can do some calculations based on the number of people entering the pool each day:
  • Around 200 people/day above the 441 mark
  • Around 25-30 people/day 431-440
  • Around 15 people/day 421-430
That should be easy to do, but why're the lower scores getting lesser number of people per day? Shouldn't be the other way round?

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
That should be easy to do, but why're the lower scores getting lesser number of people per day? Shouldn't be the other way round?
People with lower scores are continously trying to improve their CRS score. That's why the number is small.

JohnAntony88

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
guys, i don't know if this is the right place or moment to ask this, but i need help as soon as i can. Posted a new thread but no response

After my marriage, my in laws had gifted us around 32000 CAD, in my wife's name, which we then changed to a Joint Account, with me being the primary user. This was in June 2016. After 3 months, we took out around 20000 CAD and invested in an option which provided us with interest returns. We can withdraw this money at any time we want to. The remaining 12000 CAD has been lying in our account untouched. I haven't created my EE profile yet, has completed Masters and Ielts with the calculated CRS score coming to 451 ( wife and infant accompanying). If I get an ITA once the profile is created, how should I be submitting the proof of funds such that they don't get rejected.

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
guys, i don't know if this is the right place or moment to ask this, but i need help as soon as i can. Posted a new thread but no response

After my marriage, my in laws had gifted us around 32000 CAD, in my wife's name, which we then changed to a Joint Account, with me being the primary user. This was in June 2016. After 3 months, we took out around 20000 CAD and invested in an option which provided us with interest returns. We can withdraw this money at any time we want to. The remaining 12000 CAD has been lying in our account untouched. I haven't created my EE profile yet, has completed Masters and Ielts with the calculated CRS score coming to 451 ( wife and infant accompanying). If I get an ITA once the profile is created, how should I be submitting the proof of funds such that they don't get rejected.
It's simple. The letter from the bank must state that those funds are immediately available for you.