+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Yes, need to justify so that new folks don't think I am doing guess work here without logic :)
Hello Abhishek_89,

I just want to say that there are people like this indocanadianguy in life who try to bring others down. I don’t know what his reasons are but please know that there are people on this forum that respect you and appreciate what you do here. I am one, and I am pretty sure of most people on this forum as well. I have followed your predictions a couple of times and it’s really amazing how you do it. Can I do it? I doubt so. So on behalf of myself and others here we say thank you. Please don’t stop and don’t let what’s been said by just one person discourage you. We will await your prediction every draw date as usual. For those disappointed that there were no draws today, there’ll be other draws. Friday, next Wednesday, the next... Eventually we all would realize our Canada dream. No matter what, here on ROH we never give up!!!

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What if there was a draw and ITA start rolling out but draw is not published till later on. Just to lighten the mood

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Well that's it for me then, thanks IRCC you've just ruined my plans for the future. Back to England I go :(
Hang in there buddy- just don’t lose hope. Obtaining a Canadian PR is not the equivalent of attaining nirvana or moksha or salvation. Bloom where you are planted.

Reactions: krishkumar7

Jadee1318

Nov 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hang in there buddy- just don’t lose hope. Obtaining a Canadian PR is not the equivalent of attaining nirvana or moksha or salvation. Bloom where you are planted.
Thanks for your message, but this really is it for me. My working holiday visa runs out next Thursday and I cannot extend it. I need a valid visa to apply for the BOWP so if there is no draw until next Weds its too late, I won't be able to get my medical in time to get the application in and apply for the BOWP to be on implied status. It is true that I can still apply for PR but I won't be able to work whilst I wait and therefore cannot afford to stay here. Today was my last hope :(

I guess it wasn't meant to be :(

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Thanks for your message, but this really is it for me. My working holiday visa runs out next Thursday and I cannot extend it. I need a valid visa to apply for the BOWP so if there is no draw until next Weds its too late, I won't be able to get my medical in time to get the application in and apply for the BOWP to be on implied status. It is true that I can still apply for PR but I won't be able to work whilst I wait and therefore cannot afford to stay here. Today was my last hope :(

I guess it wasn't meant to be :(
Miracles always tend to happen at the 11th hour when you have given up hope- certain that something good should pop out of this for you.

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017