Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
13-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2018
LANDED..........
21-07-2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/rounds-invitations.html

This page gives breakup of no.of people vs their score when the last draw happened. One can get some idea if thry can get ITA.

Assume 20% increase in draw (inline with Canada's announcement to increase intake by 20% in next 2 years)

And nullify this increase with 20% increase in candidates if draw does not take place for long time....since more people sign up.

So, cut-off remains unchanged.

Or be optimistic.....i.e. draw happens in a day or 2 with increased intake.....so, cutoff reduces.

I have one more googly to add to this. Effect of Trump policies.....there are many articles on the internet which say that H1b holders and their families are thinking of Canada. So, gradually we can expect even these guys in the pool.

Let us add more logic to speculation......if nothing else it will keep us occupied with our theories ;)
When I do my analysis, I use this page, however, we also include the number of people remaining in the pool after each draw. This makes the predictions more accurate or a better guess :). The issue with all of this is, if the number of people receiving ITA are more accurate with their applications, then the number of wasted ITA will reduce, which will reduce the number of additional ITAs that are required. Additionally, each ITA is not equivalent to one applicant. Therefore, to your point, we should just sit tight and hope for the best.

Reactions: Mithu3

Snapdragon

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-08-2018
Be optimistic!!! And in the meantime try to improve your score by improving your English, learning French
there are lots of ways. But in no way should you get depressed. Applying for Canada took me many years till i got the score
In the meantime I lived my life. Smile! :D:)
Hi!
I really liked your post. No matter how much we would like to get to Canada, things can happen, one might not get ITA at all, somebody else might be refused during the process but as you say - we need to live our lives, which are happening NOW, at this moment, not tomorrow, not after receiving ITA, not after getting PR. No matter what, we need to be grateful for today regardless of where we are and we must try to enjoy and appreciate the blessings we have!
I did receive my ITA recently (barely as I was only 1 point above the cut off), but there are still so many problems even with submitting the application. What I'm trying to say is we should enjoy where we are now and who we are with!

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Any chance @viprewind, or anyone else here, have a count of how many of the total invites from 2017 went to people with the state nomination i.e 600+ score. Total invites in 2017 - (total of 600+ invitees from 2017) = this number should be the invites issued to scores 413 to 600 and now in 2018, we should expect at least [this number] + 10-15% more. *assumption - anyone with 600+ has received state nomination and I assume is counted towards a different quota.

chr0

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
@jonmarrow I am so so sorry you were under that much stress yesterday! You might not be able to put into words all you are going through but please do hang in there!!!..

The reason why we are a forum is to lean on each other. We all might have individually felt low at one point in time but coming to the forum helps us rely on each other! The forum gives strength to be honest!!

As regards your Dad..Just let him know that you love him but you would appreciate not talking about the process until you have a feedback for him. Trust me,sometimes people asking questions puts pressure and it can be avoided by just keeping the process to yourself.

Do hang in there.!!It is all part of the story..You will look back at this moment and be grateful you didn't jump!!

I do not know you but..I am sharing a consoling hug with you..Hang in there mate!:)
You are a very good person.

Reactions: Favouredchild

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
What’s the official particular webpage where you get to know about the draw ? I usually google “latest draw” and find it out lol.

Karthick_88

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Need inputs from the experts plz.
When would the score reach 432 assuming the draw happens every two weeks from here on..

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
From June 2017 onwards, CIC never had draws on any other day apart from Wednesdays. So, most people don't know that the ROH threads used to be active on Thursdays and Fridays too!

The last time draws happened on Thursday/Friday was in May 2017 and interestingly Jan 2018 and May 2018 have the same dates and days! And we had a draw on Thursday May 4th, so can we expect one today (Thursday Jan 4th)?

Disclaimer: This is not a prediction. Just :)keeping the hope alive!
Correction: "Disclaimer: This is not a prediction. Just :)keeping the hope alive and don't jump off the bridge !!"

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
when creating express entry profile, can someone tell if we need to add business travel under work history ?
1) say I visited US for 1 month on business visa, do I need to add a new line for this under work history?
2) Also say I visited UK for 1 month on work permit but i was getting only per diem in UK and salary in base country, i.e no UK salary and NO tax in UK , do I need to add an entry for this ?