+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 80th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I am confused about one thing. I have an experience of 2 years 11 months but when the score is calculated in system, it shows experience of 3 years? Will it cause a problem if I get an ITA within this one month?
In your case as it's not 3 years full experience, your application will be rejected after submission your AOR, be careful about that, put your experience like 2 years 6 or 7 months then if you get an ITA, you can update it, also you can explain this in your LoE paper

regards

Reactions: andieangel

amitsharafath

Oct 4, 2017
In your case as it's not 3 years full experience, your application will be rejected after submission your AOR, be careful about that, put your experience like 2 years 6 or 7 months then if you get an ITA, you can update it, also you can explain this in your LoE paper

regards
okay, thanks a lot. I got confused as the system got updated automatically after 2 years 11 months of experience. I rather wait for one month than be sorry.

amitsharafath

Oct 4, 2017

regards
sorry, but another question..suppose I get an ITA in this month and then submit my application after completion of 3 years of experience. Will it work?

sidhardh

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18/01/2018
HI DOCS,MY CRS SCORE 460,WAITING FOR 80TH DRAW.
PLEASE POST YOUR SCORE AND PLANS AFTER GETTING PR...
MY CONTACT -8886813403.LETS WHATSAPP.
MAIL ID-SMILESDENTZ@LIVE.COM

Gourav147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Dear Seniors,
This is an awesome forum,with high positive spirit,which has helped me to keep my Canadian dream alive.Having come across this forum in July,I am going through the ray of posts religiously. Now I am preparing for ielts. While preparing for the test,I am also checking the documents which would be required later,and one such document is the Experience letter.Mostly my company will give the letter in the company letter head ,mentioning date of joining and other basic details ,however I doubt it will agree to mention my roles and responsibilities.However one of my colleague who is 2 years seniors to me has agreed to help me and,he is one level senior to me.I am having 9 years of exp and he is 11.

My question is how many level up, the person should be to issue/sign for roles and responsibilities letter.Does CIC accepts if the person who is issuing is immediate supervisor and just one level up in the organisation. In case this is not the right forum to ask this please someone let me know the link to the right forum.
Regards
Gourav147

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
sorry, but another question..suppose I get an ITA in this month and then submit my application after completion of 3 years of experience. Will it work?
Sorry but NO, coz you should have full 3 years experience the day you get an ITA, you should wait or apply what you have now, good luck!

Reactions: andieangel

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I am confused about one thing. I have an experience of 2 years 11 months but when the score is calculated in system, it shows experience of 3 years? Will it cause a problem if I get an ITA within this one month?
Have you submitted already.
From what I remember,while submitting my profile, I had dropdowns viz
Two to three years.
Three to four years.and so forth.
Would be easier to select your option this way

CECIndia

May 12, 2017
Have you submitted already.
From what I remember,while submitting my profile, I had dropdowns viz
Two to three years.
Three to four years.and so forth.
Would be easier to select your option this way
I have experience of 4 years 11 months and system calculated total experience of 4 years...not sure how calculator works...