AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hey ROH friends! I have often been absent lately, but now I am happy to announce that I received my Ontario nomination Tuesday afternoon!

Timeline:

July 10: submitted EE profile
July 11: received NOI
July 25: Missed OINP registration by 1 day! :(:mad:
July 25-November 2: anxiously waited for OINP to reopen. Hit OINP updates page at least 10 times a day.
November 2: OINP reopened, registered
November 3: submitted application
November 27: Assessment
November 30: DIP
December 19: Nominated

It's nice to await a draw that will actually give me ITA for a change. Thank you all for the support during this stressful time. I'll still be hanging around and happy to help/chat when I'm not too busy/overwhelmed.
Now that your's is cleared, would you please ask the officer to move my application further forward ;);)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Oh. That’s Sad. Now you can apply alone without any consultant as we’re here to help for any confusion. Don’t worry. May you get the fastest PR in 2018. Best wishes. :)
Thanks a lot for your wishes Karnesh :)
Hope you also get your PPR soon :)

Reactions: Karnesh

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What took you so much time to get done? Just curious if you don't mind sharing.
All the PCCs - I have stayed in 5 different countries. Also getting work experience certificates etc. I was also a bit slow to get moving on all this.

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
@Rupenzel I will get in touch with you. Also I would advise you not to share your personal contact information in public forums for everyone to see. See if you can edit it out from your post. :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey ROH friends! I have often been absent lately, but now I am happy to announce that I received my Ontario nomination Tuesday afternoon!

Timeline:

July 25-November 2: anxiously waited for OINP to reopen. Hit OINP updates page at least 10 times a day.

It's nice to await a draw that will actually give me ITA for a change. Thank you all for the support during this stressful time. I'll still be hanging around and happy to help/chat when I'm not too busy/overwhelmed.
Wow! Congrats!!! I’m so happy for you! After all the waiting you are 1 step closer to Canada! Wish you all the best!

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
All the PCCs - I have stayed in 5 different countries. Also getting work experience certificates etc. I was also a bit slow to get moving on all this.
I was wondering because I already have a 1 month holiday booked in January with my family and I was a little skeptic regarding mecollecting all the documents in time. I'm sure you are more than prepared with all the documents this time around. All the best for a speedy PPR. :)

Cynthiaonx

Dec 6, 2017
Hi all
Just want to share my experience with everyone.
Started my EE journey during april ,it take almost 2 months to get my and my wife’s ECA done .
Simultaneously we were preparing for IELTS ,we gave our exam in june but unfortunately i missed 0.5 marks in listening, but still I continue to try and gave IELST three times but still no improvement in my listening always stuck 7.5
Then i took a gap of 1 month and again prepare for my ielts, coz my crs score was only 386 .
Than I gave ielts exam in November and got result of 8.5 in listening and jumped to 447
Now just waiting for next draw and hopefully will get our ITA and start our next step
Please can you share how you prepared? I did my first IELTS and got LRSW - 7.5, 7, 7.5, 7.5. I want to resit it in Jan

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
It was not PNP, it was through Express Entry FSW programme. Because of my stupid consultant, I got the refusal. I will have to start the whole process from the scratch.
Sorry to hear! :eek: What did your consultant do that resulted in the rejection?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW

Timeline:

Congratulations sister! This is Christmas gift for you. Good luck for today's draw!

PS: update your CRS in your signature :p;)

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017

Timeline:

Congrats!! Really happy to see your progress. Wish a speedy PPR :)

Your journey is the best example for not losing hopes and keeping the ray of hopes alive.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi fellow dreamers,

can you pls help me regarding a critical issue concerning with POF. pls :)

Actually, I will be showing my 10000 CAD as an FD, which was kept 18 months back and the issue is concerning with the remaining 2500 CAD.

My mother just gifted me this 2500 CAD, and as gift deed is solely dependent on the discretion of the VO, I am also thinking about keeping this amount as FD (to make my POF 100% risk free) which will be kept at least 1 month before getting the ITA and I will also be showing notarized gift deed for this amount.

But the problem is that should I keep this amount in the same financial institution where I have kept the remaining 10000 CAD or I should keep it in the bank as FD where my salary account is present?? Actually the financial institution can only give me a formal letter where they will mention about the liquidity confirmation and another letter sumarizing the breakdown of the FD, duration, and profit generated from them.

I am kind of tentative about showing it in the same bank account as my salary because I have taken last 2 months job salary on hand so it might cause eye brows from the VO and make my case a little complex. So what do you think guys? What is my best call now??

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi fellow dreamers,

can you pls help me regarding a critical issue concerning with POF. pls :)

Actually, I will be showing my 10000 CAD as an FD, which was kept 18 months back and the issue is concerning with the remaining 2500 CAD.

My mother just gifted me this 2500 CAD, and as gift deed is solely dependent on the discretion of the VO, I am also thinking about keeping this amount as FD (to make my POF 100% risk free) which will be kept at least 1 month before getting the ITA and I will also be showing notarized gift deed for this amount.

But the problem is that should I keep this amount in the same financial institution where I have kept the remaining 10000 CAD or I should keep it in the bank as FD where my salary account is present?? Actually the financial institution can only give me a formal letter where they will mention about the liquidity confirmation and another letter sumarizing the breakdown of the FD, duration, and profit generated from them.

I am kind of tentative about showing it in the same bank account as my salary because I have taken last 2 months job salary on hand so it might cause eye brows from the VO and make my case a little complex. So what do you think guys? What is my best call now??
Keep it as another FD, if possible as they love FDs ! Also, as a general rule of thumb please buffer another 2000 CAD to factor in the exchange rate differences. Thanks much.