Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Actually CIC cannot control CRS.. Only way they can do it is by limiting the invitations.. by doing so they will not be meeting the targets as per their announced policy..
Hopefully there will be something positive that will be figured out so things can work out for every one of us.

Reactions: Mithu3 and Lala1234

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Hey Samroze, If the trend set of 2750 ITAs is in the place dont u think it is hard for crs will touch 430 n below , Just analyzingo_O
If the number of draws increase, even with the same intake per draw, the score will drop. So we cannot predict what they're thinking. I wish we could!

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

Would really appreciate if someone could advice me on the following:

1. My job title for a particular work experience in UAE is Indoor Air Quality and Product Manager which I believe is a match to Skill Type 0 (managerial jobs). While my job description matches much more closely to Skill Type A NOC (Professional Jobs) which doesn't contain the word manager any of the suggested titles. Please advice which NOC should I go ahead with, from skill Type 0 or A?

2. This position was based in UAE the government issues the residence permit (A sticker on passport) with an occupation from their own list. Since Indoor Air Quality and Product Manager was not in the list, they issued me the residence permit stating my occupation at the workplace: Production Manager. Please advice how can I proceed with this and if this would be an issue?

Will be looking forward to your suggestion.

Cheers!

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

Need urgent advice on a personal situation. I'v been married for 4 years and recently me and wife have decided to part ways amicably. We've filed for a divorce via mutual consent and have first motion completed. I have got the court's interim order copy which states that divorce will be granted after completion of 6 months of statutory waiting period (due for completion in Feb 2018).

Got my ECA and IELTS sorted and presently have accumulated CRS of 456. While creating EE profile, I can see an drop down option listed under the marital status header as 'Separated'.

- Can I proceed by choosing the above option (Court order proves that I am indeed separated) and enter the pool?

- If the divorce gets delayed in future due to any reason, will it create any complications during processing of my application like VO asking me to provide proof of divorce before granting PR?

Any guidance will be appreciated in this regards.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Guys I think Im fainting, I cant breathe :(:(:(:( I just want to get the ITA so at least there is not going to be anymore 'hoping' and waiting to know when I will make it to the draw.

I dont care how long it takes after ITA. I just want the assurance that only having the ITA will give me.

Gave IELTS twice. My writing score still came out low even after 2nd attempt. 6.5 It just makes me more disappointed in myself.
Seems like universe is against me. Had I gotten 7 I still would have made it.

Does it make sense to give IELTS again? Im a 445 points.
That’s a pretty good score, it will surely get you the ITA. Dont panic, invest your energies in other fields.
If it’s of any consolation, read about a person who wrote IELTS 8 times to get the desired score.
Don’t panic, you will sail through.

Reactions: Mithu3 and Lala1234

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Disappointed with 430 !!!!
No disappointment man your time will come soon
Most likely Jan 2018 as you can see current will go down definitely in Jan

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

Need urgent advice on a personal situation. I'v been married for 4 years and recently me and wife have decided to part ways amicably. We've filed for a divorce via mutual consent and have first motion completed. I have got the court's interim order copy which states that divorce will be granted after completion of 6 months of statutory waiting period (due for completion in Feb 2018).

Got my ECA and IELTS sorted and presently have accumulated CRS of 456. While creating EE profile, I can see an drop down option listed under the marital status header as 'Separated'.

- Can I proceed by choosing the above option (Court order proves that I am indeed separated) and enter the pool?

- If the divorce gets delayed in future due to any reason, will it create any complications during processing of my application like VO asking me to provide proof of divorce before granting PR?

Any guidance will be appreciated in this regards.
Kindly share your opinion.

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Kindly share your opinion.
I dont have exact answer for ur question but just to make things simpler.. we need to disclose the fact and u should be able to prove it without personal interpretation... if the court order is clear as of today that u r separated then u can choose it.. otherwise u need to disclose it in other details later on.. this is my understanding of the matter.. might not be 100% rite but i hope it will help u...