+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
You're not the only one Nikita. The best approach is to not have too many expectations, either way, it's not going to matter what we hope or expect. It'll happen when it has to :).
I'm sitting at 435, quite unsure of future trends but reading posts here about people speculating has in turn inspired myself to not speculate at all and keep checking every now and then.
Unless we have someone from CIC providing info, everything else would be hearsay.
let’s positively speculate a bit,now and then....
a ray of hope,when we are in the dark about what’s going to happen next...
and that’s what this thread about ...
Isn’t it ;) ??

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Any CRS predictions on the next draw ?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello @andieangel and @astralsource good to see the women bonding.

Women of this forum have always been helpful, mindful and encouraging. Though we dont see much of @Wandering Mind

Hope u guys are doing good and wish u all speedy PR and ITA
Hey Jack, sorry I'm a bit tied up with personal and professional commitments at the moment and hence not active on the forum like before. Good luck to you and everyone else here waiting for an ITA/OINP/PPR.

palanioct09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
Incorrect information/advice provided here! IRCC explicitly mentioned what you require to prove your experience and it is only the Experience/Reference letter from employer. In case you can't get the job reference letter from your employer according to the IRCC guidelines then to prove your employment you should submit additional documents. IRCC generally DO NOT ask additional job related documents such as pay slip, tax documents etc. at any stage if the experience letter is provided with all required information according to IRCC guidelines. Only if any part of your experience from Canada then you need to submit copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency. Experience Letter alone is sufficient.
And also lying to the HR about the purpose of the experience letter will only do harm to the applicant. In case IRCC gives a call or sends an email to verify the employment then applicant would be in trouble if HR or responsible person is unaware of the circumstance.

This is from IRCC website: source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)
You should not complicate your application by adding unnecessary documents and information. Try to keep your application as simple as possible and make it easy for IRCC officers. Hope it helps. Good Luck!
There is nothing wrong in attaching pay stubs, tax forms, promotion hike emails - I followed what my seniors informed me who got their PR without providing any additional docs.

palanioct09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
Thank you so much for the suggestions. I am ready with the payslips, Form 16, degree certificates etc. I have experience letter from my earlier employer post I left the job in Nov 2016. Would that do or I would need a recent one? Also, do I need to have experience letter from my current employer as well? I have mentioned NOC as of my earlier employer where I worked for more than 3 years. Please advise.
If you have not mentioned in the work history just leave it. But if you have mentioned, get the Reference(from HR) and Experience Letter (from Manager)

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success

This is my journey from CRS 345 to CRS 440...
Today i got the precious ITA...

So guys do not loose hope, just try to improve your CRS score..( especially if your CRS score under 400s)
if you want it, stay hopeful, you will get it.
Hi can u tell us how did u go about it. I myself is at 381 need to improve please give suggestions. From 345 to 440 that was a giant leap what increased ur score?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
whyyyyyy :((

when is it going to be the turn for people sitting below 450?

i hope its not 450. please give us positive hopes.
Patience my friend, patience. It will come.

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, I entered the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) found on my previous visitor visa on the EE profile but it doesn't appear on the application summary. Will they only be assigned after APR?

Murtuza S

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
I believe CIC has a business plan in mind. The CRS will not be going below a certain minimum score (425-430 I presume) because if they go below this score in a normal draw then there would be no interest for people to go for the PNP route, thereby loss of excess income gained through the PNP procedure.

Sadly it’s all about the money in today’s world..

Reactions: Mithu3

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
whyyyyyy :((

when is it going to be the turn for people sitting below 450?

i hope its not 450. please give us positive hopes.
There score will surely increase because on the incoming Wednesday, the pool has already accumulated 3 week candidates and there is no sign that CIC is increasing numbers of ITAs. Also, we got IELTS results recently, this may cause more ppl with higher language score entering the pool, therefore score will reach 445+.

Let's just pray for back-to-back draws with a minimum of 3800 ITAs;)

palanioct09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
I believe CIC has a business plan in mind. The CRS will not be going below a certain minimum score (425-430 I presume) because if they go below this score in a normal draw then there would be no interest for people to go for the PNP route, thereby loss of excess income gained through the PNP procedure.

Sadly it’s all about the money in today’s world..
PNP PR holders are permitted to work only in the province they got PR for, but few exceptions are allowed. PNP is for the particular province development, means, what kind of human resource is in demand in that province. So, PNP is not related to the low score of the regular express entry draws!