Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

omojoeky

Jul 9, 2017
im like dying here i just cant wait anymore
how can i spend my time? i have nothing to do
getting an ITA will atleast give me assurance and peace of mind that i can work on getting my documents.

i just want to know whether a draw could happen on December 1st or no? Since there was one on Nov 1st.

If not, when is the next draw expected to take place?
relax.....then breathe...
draws are usually held on Wednesdays..so if December 1st isn't a wednesay..you need to chill and then breathe again

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
im like dying here i just cant wait anymore
how can i spend my time? i have nothing to do
getting an ITA will atleast give me assurance and peace of mind that i can work on getting my documents.

i just want to know whether a draw could happen on December 1st or no? Since there was one on Nov 1st.

If not, when is the next draw expected to take place?
No one could give a reliable answer to your question. I speculate that 6th and 20th of December are possible dates for upcoming round of invitations.

JoGG

Nov 21, 2017
The strategy which you are trying to utilize is, and even the person with the lowest level of knowledge on Immigration will know, is to circumvent the current process, lie and gain "extra" points. Do understand that the moment CIC smells something fishy, your file will go into the Extra Security Scrutiny queue and worst case, you would be banned (for 5 years) due to misrepresentation. I do not understand why people want to find shortcuts when most are opting legitimate ways to gather their PRs. At the end of the day, its your file and you are free to do whatever you see fit with it. Good luck.
Listen, I'm not looking for a shortcut just because I don't wanna follow the rules. I'm not that kind of person.
I came to Canada in 2014 with a working/holiday visa .... following the rules.
I've applied for an LMIA, spending a lot of time and money (1 year and almost 15,000 CAD.... damn lawyer), in order to get the 600 point under the EE ... following the rules.
I've got the LMIA at the end of October 2016, then suddenly, on Nov 2nd, they have changed the rules and now my LMIA worth just 50 points.
In the meantime, I've lost 15 points because of my age, waiting for the LMIA .... following the rules !!!!!
Now, even if my personal CRS is good enough to get an ITA the next draw, I won't just because I'm married and I cannot claim any point for my wife, in the meantime my LMIA is getting expired on Oct 2018, and that is a deadline for me.

Could you know better understand why people want to find shortcuts ?

Anyway, I've created my profile last week, including my wife .... following the rules !!!!!!

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Listen, I'm not looking for a shortcut just because I don't wanna follow the rules. I'm not that kind of person.
I came to Canada in 2014 with a working/holiday visa .... following the rules.
I've applied for an LMIA, spending a lot of time and money (1 year and almost 15,000 CAD.... damn lawyer), in order to get the 600 point under the EE ... following the rules.
I've got the LMIA at the end of October 2016, then suddenly, on Nov 2nd, they have changed the rules and now my LMIA worth just 50 points.
In the meantime, I've lost 15 points because of my age, waiting for the LMIA .... following the rules !!!!!
Now, even if my personal CRS is good enough to get an ITA the next draw, I won't just because I'm married and I cannot claim any point for my wife, in the meantime my LMIA is getting expired on Oct 2018, and that is a deadline for me.

Could you know better understand why people want to find shortcuts ?

Anyway, I've created my profile last week, including my wife .... following the rules !!!!!!
Happy that you followed the rules at the end. Hang in there, you shall reach your destination soon. Good luck.

drjyoti

Nov 29, 2017
Only with the ITA Letter,you will be permitted to attend the Medial Test and also will be allowed to schedule the Police Clearance certificate appointment. But meanwhile, try to collect the payslips of your last three years experience, reference Letter from your manager, experience letter from HR, Income Tax filed docs like Form 16, Scanning of passport pages, degree certificates.
Thank you so much for the suggestions. I am ready with the payslips, Form 16, degree certificates etc. I have experience letter from my earlier employer post I left the job in Nov 2016. Would that do or I would need a recent one? Also, do I need to have experience letter from my current employer as well? I have mentioned NOC as of my earlier employer where I worked for more than 3 years. Please advise.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thank you so much for the suggestions. I am ready with the payslips, Form 16, degree certificates etc. I have experience letter from my earlier employer post I left the job in Nov 2016. Would that do or I would need a recent one? Also, do I need to have experience letter from my current employer as well? I have mentioned NOC as of my earlier employer where I worked for more than 3 years. Please advise.
Don't get confused mate. To prove your international work experience you only need experience/reference letter from your employer. No other documents are required. Check my answer on page 98 of this thread. I have given a link to check which documents you need to submit after ITA.

Reactions: Samroze and drjyoti

Nikita Pant

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Doc's Request.
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Incorrect information/advice provided here! IRCC explicitly mentioned what you require to prove your experience and it is only the Experience/Reference letter from employer. In case you can't get the job reference letter from your employer according to the IRCC guidelines then to prove your employment you should submit additional documents. IRCC generally DO NOT ask additional job related documents such as pay slip, tax documents etc. at any stage if the experience letter is provided with all required information according to IRCC guidelines. Only if any part of your experience from Canada then you need to submit copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency. Experience Letter alone is sufficient.
And also lying to the HR about the purpose of the experience letter will only do harm to the applicant. In case IRCC gives a call or sends an email to verify the employment then applicant would be in trouble if HR or responsible person is unaware of the circumstance.

This is from IRCC website: source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)
You should not complicate your application by adding unnecessary documents and information. Try to keep your application as simple as possible and make it easy for IRCC officers. Hope it helps. Good Luck!
Thank you. This will be really helpful for future reference.

Reactions: ishq74