Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
Thanks. Fingers crossed, don't know what will happen. Is there any date also before which the profile need to be submitted to be eligible for the draw? I mean my submission would be most recent one, isn't it? Also, should I start preparing for any paperwork, like experience letters, recommendation letters, applying for police clearance etc.?
Only with the ITA Letter,you will be permitted to attend the Medial Test and also will be allowed to schedule the Police Clearance certificate appointment. But meanwhile, try to collect the payslips of your last three years experience, reference Letter from your manager, experience letter from HR, Income Tax filed docs like Form 16, Scanning of passport pages, degree certificates.

Last edited:

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
I personally feel , some ppl on this forum deserves ITA at lower scores rather ones on higher sides, with their brilliancy in giving out positive opinions and answers to those who are easily or may be blessed to be on 450++ and still dare to ask "at 450+ will I eligible for ITA in coming draws??. Enough of Spoon feeding. Apologies if I am too harsh on words...
Yes, I think this forum should have a downvote button for such silly questions.

Nikita Pant

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Doc's Request.
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
1)

Only with the ITA Letter,you will be permitted to attend the Medial Test and also will be allowed to schedule the Police Clearance certificate appointment. But meanwhile, try to collect the payslips of your last three years experience, reference Letter from your manager, experience letter from HR, Income Tax filed docs like Form 16, Scanning of passport pages, degree certificates.
I wanted to know if it's necessary to gather payslips and Income Tax forms for the post ITA process. Or would just a work experience letter be enough?

palanioct09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
I wanted to know if it's necessary to gather payslips and Income Tax forms for the post ITA process. Or would just a work experience letter be enough?
Try to breakdown your designation role as follows: (just an example from my profile)

2010-2012 Software Engineer
2012-2014 Senior Software Engineer
2014-2016 Team Lead
2016-present Project Lead

For each of the designation, try to attach any one of the following:
3 months payslip, any awards/certificates/recognition emails, Incometax files, promotion/hike letters or any proof that you were with the organization since x years. (If you have worked in Canada T4 form is must)

When you get reference letter from manager, split your designations and mention all your roles and responsibilities.

HR never gives the experience letter, so ask him it is needed for Banking purpose which should have your date of joining and permanent address matching the passport one.

Experience Letter alone is not sufficient, at the later stage you will be asked additional docs, so make it right the very first time only.

Nikita Pant

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Doc's Request.
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Try to breakdown your designation role as follows: (just an example from my profile)

2014-2016 Team Lead

3 months payslip, any awards/certificates/recognition emails, Incometax files, promotion/hike letters or any proof that during that period you were with the organization. (If you have worked in Canada T4 form is must)

When you get reference letter from manager, split your designations and mention all your roles and responsibilities.

HR never gives the experience letter, so ask him it is needed for Banking purpose which should have your date of joining and permanent address matching the passport one.
Ok, thank you for giving an outlined version of it.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Man ur the Aristotle and Socrates of this forum.Every Wednesday majority of the people here wish that ur prediction goes wrong but don't dare to say so looking at the accuracy.

Carry on the good job!
Even I wish that my prediction goes wrong and the CRS cut off falls so that more people can achieve their dream soon!

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
@drjyoti

Actually you won't need an ITA letter to get the medical exam done or even for PCC. You can do both even before you get an ITA.

Reactions: Lala1234 and Mithu3

palanioct09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
@drjyoti

Actually you won't need an ITA letter to get the medical exam done or even for PCC. You can do both even before you get an ITA.
Medical certificate is valid for only one year. It should have validity until you land in canada on your first arrival. If the validity expires, we need to undergo fresh medical test. Keeping that in mind I suggest to get medical test done after ITA.

PCC is valid for only six months and your application is delayed by chance you will be asked new PCC. I have seen this in other threads. PCC is issued from Regional Passport Office and they asked me the reason for PCC. I showed them the ITA letter. Not all regional passport offices issues PCC just simply.

Just to be in a safer side.

Reactions: Lala1234

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Can anyone help me on this.
Medicals are valid for 1 year and 432 will fetch an ITA by Jan if not by year end...however, u should land in Canada before medicals expire... Seniors corect me if i am wrong..

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Can anyone help me on this.
Medicals are valid for 1 year and 432 will fetch an ITA by Jan if not by year end...however, u should land in Canada before medicals expire... Seniors corect me if i am wrong..
this is correct!
Do not worry, there will be no problem as medical is valid for 1 year, hope you will get your ITA soon, good luck!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Ok, thank you for giving an outlined version of it.

2014-2016 Team Lead

3 months payslip, any awards/certificates/recognition emails, Incometax files, promotion/hike letters or any proof that you were with the organization since x years. (If you have worked in Canada T4 form is must)

Experience Letter alone is not sufficient, at the later stage you will be asked additional docs, so make it right the very first time only.
Thank you so much for the suggestions. I am ready with the payslips, Form 16, degree certificates etc. I have experience letter from my earlier employer post I left the job in Nov 2016. Would that do or I would need a recent one? Also, do I need to have experience letter from my current employer as well? I have mentioned NOC as of my earlier employer where I worked for more than 3 years. Please advise.
Incorrect information/advice provided here! IRCC explicitly mentioned what you require to prove your experience and it is only the Experience/Reference letter from employer. In case you can't get the job reference letter from your employer according to the IRCC guidelines then to prove your employment you should submit additional documents. IRCC generally DO NOT ask additional job related documents such as pay slip, tax documents etc. at any stage if the experience letter is provided with all required information according to IRCC guidelines. Only if any part of your experience from Canada then you need to submit copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency. Experience Letter alone is sufficient.
And also lying to the HR about the purpose of the experience letter will only do harm to the applicant. In case IRCC gives a call or sends an email to verify the employment then applicant would be in trouble if HR or responsible person is unaware of the circumstance.

This is from IRCC website: source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)
You should not complicate your application by adding unnecessary documents and information. Try to keep your application as simple as possible and make it easy for IRCC officers. Hope it helps. Good Luck!

Last edited: