25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Mentors...

I have query related to spouse work experience.
She has non canadian work experience.

As tht does not add to my score. So should i remove it from my EE profile.
Because I read some where that post ITA we will have a placeholder to enter reference letter for spouse as well.

Plz help.
Your spouse unless she/he is a primary applicant doesn't carry any weightage in CRS.
Move such experience in personal history section and mention in LOE. Saves you time

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
someone i know just applied online and received it via email the next day and got the original delivered by courier after around 10 days without uploading biometrics or providing it anywhere. Another person i read on another forums applied and has been waiting for his certificate for about 2 weeks so today i have taken a chance by applying online and paying 320 Dirhams for my wife's certificate. It did not ask for biometrics. Let's see what happens. Also, from my research, you can make biometrics from a police station in the country you live it, get it attested by foreign affairs and submit PCC application at the UAE embassy or Consulate there. I will do it if the online one doesnt work out.
based on my message last night, i just received the Dubai PCC in my email. So it took around 12 hours to apply online and receive it without bio-metric. Happy Customer of Dubai Police :D

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
I have an old visa number not ID number. I left UAE in 2012 when Emirates ID was not made mandatory. But I am sure they have my prints in record as I applied PCCs multiple times when I was a resident.

It would be the most convenient thing if i could apply online without disturbing anyone for my work.

Can you pls tell me, how many days it took you to receive the PCC through online procedure?
i applied for it last night and received it this morning in around 12 hours through online without fingerprints.

Reactions: VikiS

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Your spouse unless she/he is a primary applicant doesn't carry any weightage in CRS.
Move such experience in personal history section and mention in LOE. Saves you time
Where do we get this personal history? Is it after getting ITA, we will get that tab?
And what do we need to mention in Loe, if we had already mentioned about it in personal history?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Where do we get this personal history? Is it after getting ITA, we will get that tab?
I haven't been in eAPR stage. So i haven't witnessed any but what I can recall by reading various post is that, there will a separate tab called "Personal History" which can be used to specify any additional stage. Like, the reason for countries travelled, additional work experience. You can include anything which is deemed to leverage your application.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
The scores should & would be between 435-437 for tom...I dont see a bigger drop in this draw unless we see a 3500 plus kinda draw size...however i do feel that 430 & above will get cleared before the end of the year & we cld end the year around the 425-430 mark
Please also consider the fact that lots of people joining the pool on daily basis.

So when you say that people above 430 will be cleared >> At that point also consider that same number of new people will join in the pool. Canada is becoming famous choice of immigrants all over the world.

I do not wish to be negative but that is the fact.

Reactions: Mithu3

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Where did u apply? Link plz, can we pay for UAE pcc without GCC card?
Step 1: Login to https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/home/
Step 2: Scroll down and click on "Police Clearance Certificate" Link
Step 3: Click on "Access Service" Link
Step 4: Enter all the personal details and click on T & C
Step 5: Attach Passport/Your digital Pic/Dubai Visa PDF copy
Step 6: Tap on "Next " Button
Step 7: Tap on Submit button
Step 8: Add the delivery details where you want you PCC to be delivered once it is stamped
Step 9: Check mark all the T&C's again and pay the amount 320 AED
Step 10: You should receive an email with the payment receipt.

yes i read the part where it said only pay by GCC card but I still went ahead and used my UK Bank Mastercard and it worked fine without a hassle.

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I haven't been in eAPR stage. So i haven't witnessed any but what I can recall by reading various post is that, there will a separate tab called "Personal History" which can be used to specify any additional stage. Like, the reason for countries travelled, additional work experience. You can include anything which is deemed to leverage your application.
i have added already it in the spouse work experience section (which is non-canada), U mean to say its ok to delete it from there and add it in personal history?