+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 78th Draw

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
..i m in the pool..crs 435..
Waiting and waiting..keeping fingers crossed...gathering documents though..happy to know the progress of ur profile :)
thank you for your concern dear :)
Your wait will soon come to an end with a positive note of you receiving an ITA:).. Stay positive..and yes fingers are always crossed for every draw if not me someone in this group is receiving a golden ticket and that gives us more strength and be optimistic that one day it will be my turn to have the golden ticket.:)

jainritu

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
thank you for your concern dear :)
Your wait will soon come to an end with a positive note of you receiving an ITA:).. Stay positive..and yes fingers are always crossed for every draw if not me someone in this group is receiving a golden ticket and that gives us more strength and be optimistic that one day it will be my turn to have the golden ticket.:)
Sure dear..i will definitely pray for u..and would like to meet u in CANADA in 2018..we all are together in this journey..so would love to meet you all after reaching destination..:)

Laur

Nov 12, 2017
I reached the score for nov 8, 2017 draw (458 mine is 475) but i didn't get an ITA. Howcome? Thanks