+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I have a strong intuition that there will be two draws back to back. One on 8th and the other on 15th..just pure intuition but CIC is so unpredictable that even stats dont work to predict. Hoping the new quota is utilized from end of this month onwards. Draws speculated by me
Nov 8
Nov 15th
Nov 30th

canadianrockies84

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Need some help on BC PNP, sorry I am not able to get any useful info on BC PNP forum on timelines, hence posting this here.
I received my BC PNP ITA (BC PNP Tech Pilot draw) on Nov 1 and submitted online application on Nov 6.

Can somebody tell what is the timeline in BC PNP (Tech Pilot)? Are following docs required after I receive nomination?
1. Proof Of Fund( already have job offer but not LMIA as LMIA not needed for BC PNP)
2. Reference letters from Employers

Please help!

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
hi can you explain more? I have missed to uploadmy resume and I am worried it will go to Procedural fairness request...Should I be worried?
In addition to what mcassim quoted, resume is deemed as a mandatory document with respect to OINP. Hence, there is a high chance that they will send you a "additional document request".

You need not worry as, unlike CIC, OINP won't reject your application.
You have to worry as, there will be little delay in getting nominated :) all the best

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Yes. I can recall from my memory where a certain PNP applicant with NOC 2282/2281 (am not sure), get nominated in a month, later acquired his/her PPR in and around 3 months. Although, one can point out the expedited processing time correlates to "in-demand" skill, it is possible for a PNP applicant to sail past the goal line within 4-5 months.The timeline completely depends on supporting documents, Visa office/Officer, complexity of your case.

As you rightly said, in general it will take 5-7 month but there were exceptions. Would somebody believe, "one can get PPR in a mere 2 weeks?" but our buddy gurpreet proved them, it is possible. :):)
1. Processing times depends on Local Visa Offices in PNP cases. Yes. 3-5 Months is still possible and lot depends on allocated LVO.
2. Gurpreet applied under FSW-O category which is the fastest right now as almost 40% application are processed within 40 days. (Many FSW are being processed at CIO-Ottawa and LVO is just sending PPR mail.)
3. PNP cases are still taking time as we can only hope for the best going forward. (https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission-4). Just check this link to get some idea on what's going on currently with PNP-O files.
4. tracker can be wrong as well to some extent but people from Feb-March AOR's are still waiting for PPR from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office)
5. Only Nomination depends on NOC to some extent otherwise rest procedures are almost same for all PNP applicants. (AOR-CIO-LVO-PPR).
6. New Quota announcement IMO should trigger PNP processing speed now. :):)

Last edited:

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
1. Processing times depends on Local Visa Offices in PNP cases. Yes. 3-5 Months is still possible and lot will depends on allocated LVO.
2. Gurpreet applied under FSW-O category which is the fastest right now as almost 40% application are processed within 40 days. (Many FSW are being processed at CIO-Ottawa and LVO is just sending PPR mail.)
3. PNP cases are still taking time as we can only hope for the best going forward. (https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission-4). Just check this link to get some idea on what's going on currently with PNP-O files.
4. tracker can be wrong as well to some extent but people from Feb-March AOR's are still waiting for PPR from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office)
5. Only Nomination depends on NOC to some extent otherwise rest procedures are almost same for all PNP applicants. (AOR-CIO-LVO-PPR).
6. New Quota announcement IMO should trigger PNP processing speed now. :):)
We all hope , the processing times for PNP applicants would become less in future and 3-5 months would become general not just an exception case :)

Sep 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

Can provident fund statement be used to meet the proof of funds requirement for OINP? Also, one of the requirements of OINP states that you need to establish your ties to Ontario. What can be done to satisfy that requirement - given that I do not have any solid Ontario connection yet?

I thank you in advance for your response.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
@Karnesh,
By the way, which criteria leads the applicants to certain visa office?
Is it like, applicants from India will be routed to NewDelhi ?

muhammadrafay

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,
I have an odd query .. I have an aunt (mother's sister) who is a Canadian Citizen .. I had already submitted my EOI with relative in Canada checked .. but due to some unforeseen circumstances .. i do not want to declare her in my application .. i know it doesnt have points in CRS .. but has something to do with FSW ..

Will this somehow effect my application in future when CIC gets to know i have an aunt there that i did not declare ?
Anyone with a response ?

Syedksa

Nov 1, 2015
Hi everyone with no scope of improvement of score, i am @382 CRS.
Loosing all hope :(...

Will this score go below 400 in Feb or march 2018

Reactions: adityapal

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Guys,

Can provident fund statement be used to meet the proof of funds requirement for OINP? Also, one of the requirements of OINP states that you need to establish your ties to Ontario. What can be done to satisfy that requirement - given that I do not have any solid Ontario connection yet?

I thank you in advance for your response.
Hello,

Yes, PF can be used as a POF, please refer the link, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/procedure-to-get-pf-balance-certificate-and-a-c-statement-from-pf-office-india.412640/.

It is not essential to have a family ties/ connection for OINP. There were lot of candidates like me who have no ties but applied under the stream :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got an ita on my old crs score. For whatever reason my score had not updated in the system post birthday. The consultant kept me waiting till the last day citing that they have asked for clarification but none came my way. Was it a glitch, what, why, when, no idea. There after am sitting at 10 points lower at 404, and hoping for a miracle. Another few months and it drops further.

I had to decline because the rule is very clear on change in age vs crs score n draws. To receive that message that it’s now rejected due to xyz was heartbreaking. It felt like I did something wrong.

And honestly when people here come asking, what’s the chances of 459,450,445, 435, which anyone following the draw trend in the ROH would be well aware of, I can only sigh. Feels like standing outside a stadium and trying to just get a glimpse of the display screens, let alone get near the gates.
I’m sorry this happened to you, but be strong and have faith, everything will fall to its place! :)

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Last edited: