+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

deofevente

Oct 15, 2017
Hi,

I'll tell you from my experience..

1. Bonafide letter from the institution on letterhead stating that you were a student from xxxx batch and that it was recognised by aicte/aiu (depending on your college's accreditation) and the accreditation ID.

2. A copy of the actual letter from aicte/aiu/or both if available which explicitly states the accreditation status. Preferably it should be stamped.

3. If your college is recognised as per aiu, share the necessary letters from aiu to IMT stating it. This also should be stamped

Put in a sealed envelope. Maybe you could put it along with your transcripts and degree copy.

Hope this helps!
Many thanks!

Reactions: CANPRI

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
@deofevente please make sure to send everything together. It ends up in a lot of to and fro and time wastage

Hi,

I'll tell you from my experience..

1. Bonafide letter from the institution on letterhead stating that you were a student from xxxx batch and that it was recognised by aicte/aiu (depending on your college's accreditation) and the accreditation ID.

2. A copy of the actual letter from aicte/aiu/or both if available which explicitly states the accreditation status. Preferably it should be stamped.

3. If your college is recognised as per aiu, share the necessary letters from aiu to IMT stating it. This also should be stamped

Put in a sealed envelope. Maybe you could put it along with your transcripts and degree copy.

Hope this helps!

vishi27

Apr 18, 2017
I dont think they have started issuing new NOIs. By the way, when did you created your profile and your CRS ?
Thanks Mandeep26.

Profile created in July 2017 and my score is 430.

I had selected all provinces in EE profile so i was assuming would have the invite.

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Congrats fellas,

OINP is finally open, jump in as soon as you can. This is the fastest provincial ticket to Canada.

I'm happy for my old pals awaiting for this for some months!!

Ciao

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
It could actually be very large. I thought I had breathing space of at least 1000 CAD but, according to GCMS notes, I only had 200CAD or so more than the minimum. So one needs to be careful.
judging by the AOR, it's because of the huge change in july. in all cases, breathing space is crucial and not just add a hundred or two

Reactions: Saidkhan

adityapal

Nov 4, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have been a lurker at these forums ever since I created my EE profile (September 2017). After months of noticing draws and the overall scenario, I could not stop myself from creating a profile in this forum and start interacting with all you experienced members.

The ROH threads have given me more insight and hope than my consultant.

I am a 26 years old professional with a 4+ years of experience in compliance stream.

Currently, considering every factor, my CRS is coming down weak at 381.
My first time IELTS score went decent at L-7 R-8 W-7 S-7 and I know that there is always a scope of improvement.

After the November 1st announcement, the only feasible option as of now is PNP and like many others, I have my fingers crossed for Provinces to be more active and have my NOC in demand.

Thanks to everyone who is still keeping the ray of hope alive and sparkling in this thread. Cheers!

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I have been a lurker at these forums ever since I created my EE profile (September 2017). After months of noticing draws and the overall scenario, I could not stop myself from creating a profile in this forum and start interacting with all you experienced members.

The ROH threads have given me more insight and hope than my consultant.

I am a 26 years old professional with a 4+ years of experience in compliance stream.

Currently, considering every factor, my CRS is coming down weak at 381.
My first time IELTS score went decent at L-7 R-8 W-7 S-7 and I know that there is always a scope of improvement.

After the November 1st announcement, the only feasible option as of now is PNP and like many others, I have my fingers crossed for Provinces to be more active and have my NOC in demand.

Thanks to everyone who is still keeping the ray of hope alive and sparkling in this thread. Cheers!
Try to increase your IELTS score in Listening to 8 (minimum scores you should target: L: 8, R: 8 W: 7 S: 7). It might increase your score by at least 40 points. The Ontario PNP generally sends invites only if your CRS is above 400. Some folks take multiple attempts to increase IELTS scores. Consider taking it again, considering you got good scores in 1st attempt.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys any news on Ontario HCP? Anyone, who created new profile recently created EE profile got NOI?. I have created 2 days ago. Still waiting for it

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi... I’m in the process of filling out my OINP and am stuck at Work History. I started working in 2008 and have my appointment letter, unfortunately I lack the bank statements for those. Also in between I took a sabbatical for 9-10 months in 2015 to prepare for GMAT. How do I show those months of sabbatical. Any help will be appreciated.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Predicted scores and draw size
Do you think there will be increase in draw size right from Nov or we will have to wait for Jan for bigger draw size??
Waiting desperately for the coming draw not for ITA but to know the upcoming trends;)
CRS cut off above 440 if they continue with 2800 ITAs. If the ITA counts increase, then situation could change.
I hope they start the increased invites right away but it will surely happen by Jan.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Why?

You see, I feel very conflicted by this ideia. WHAT IF oinp sends out NOI in the meantime my profile is out?

(Sometimes it takes 24hr to profile being active)

How do you guys know that they give special attention to newer profiles?!

Just something I can't take my mind off
It has been observed from the past that OINP sends NOI's to newly created profiles. I have a personal experience, happened for me in Feb this year. Got NOI within 20 hours of creating new profile after withdrawing the old one.

To be safe withdraw and recreate profile around 6:30 PM Canada time, so that by next day morning Canada time you are ready with an active profile.