+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

rbz112

Nov 18, 2014
if it is this way, I will not get my ITA today, because I submitted it on October 31th, and that means I will be even more worried now.
You got ITA today? Congratulations!

If that's the case, then what I previously said was all wrong, which still leaves me wonder ... what does that date and time entail ...

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
By the same time next year all the folks between 300-350 will be having the similar conversation like using between 400-450. I know I'm too optimistic but yeah it will happen :)

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Congrats everyone.. I was at 445 and was expecting ITA.. Little did I know...when is the next cut off likely to be declared?

mpitillo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations :)
Thanks a lot, man! I am over the moon.

I have a question though. Maybe someone here with more experience could help me out?

We got the ITA today and now when we access our online account on CIC, it shows that our number of days left to submit are two different ones. On the main account screen it shows 91 days left, while in the Permanent Residency online form application it shows 60 days left. Why is that?

Finally, when do we get the full list of documents that we will need to attach, tailored based on our application? I thought that would be the case now, with the ITA? It just feels weird that all we see now is the previous application page, but with some extra information to fill.

I just want to make sure that this list matches with the previous documents I started to collect and that I can book the right medical appointment etc.

Thanks again for your time,
-Matheus

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Congrats to all those who received ITA friends.

Any chance for points to drop to 430 anytime before Feb 2018... :( Can any seniors comment based on their experience