+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

Apr 6, 2017
Yes!
Its one year internship after finishing graduation from dental school and being registered as Dentist with Regulatory Medical and Dental Council,
I hope the title "" House Officer" on my certificate wouldn't contradict the NOC code 3113 Dentist that I put on my EOI.
Because there is no NOC code for that specific Title.

aj0101

Oct 21, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question, My wife has appeared for IELTS for 7 times and every time we miss the band 8 by 0.5. Currently we are at 381, if we get 8 bands i IELTS our CRS will go up to 420 +.

I look at IELTS as business where they do not give the required bands, any suggestions

Apr 6, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question, My wife has appeared for IELTS for 7 times and every time we miss the band 8 by 0.5. Currently we are at 381, if we get 8 bands i IELTS our CRS will go up to 420 +.

I look at IELTS as business where they do not give the required bands, any suggestions
well, I think the Reading & Listening is totally Objective, and Speaking (to some extent) as well. so questions can't really be raised regarding the authenticity of Exam
Writing is subjective, but good band is pretty gettable if proper essay structure is followed, keeping in mind all the requirements of essay.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello Everyone,

We can't just consider this as a money-making business by IELTS; having said that, yes, its true that IELTS is playing games with candidates, who are at an average level in their English usage skills, by grading them a 0.5 band less than what is required. But it's also true that there are thousands of people getting that CLB 9 every month. So, from my experience, I think one should take some time in preparing for the exam, if possible take some coaching too, and really raise the skills necessary for getting that elusive CLB 9, instead of resitting the exam at regular intervals as IELTS is not solely depended on luck but rather on the English skills that one possesses.

Reactions: Mithu3 and CANPRI
Apr 6, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Road to IELTS has really helped me allot. I think its subscription is worth taking.

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Yes!
Its one year internship after finishing graduation from dental school and being registered as Dentist with Regulatory Medical and Dental Council,
I hope the title "" House Officer" on my certificate wouldn't contradict the NOC code 3113 Dentist that I put on my EOI.
Because there is no NOC code for that specific Title.

Don’t worry. You are fine. :)

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Hello Everyone,

Wow 7 times?

I donot think it's a money making business, I was able to correspond all the deductions to actual mistakes I made.

Maybe you need to put in a bit more effort in preparation.

Sorry, trying not to sound rude.

Reactions: Mithu3

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone suggest me that what type to choose in "Field of Study" profile? I have studied my 3 years Bachelor degree with Maths, Physics and Computer Science. I created my EE profile with "Computing/Information Technology" as Field of Study. now I am not sure whether it is correct or not? and My wife has studied her 3 years Bachelor degree with Botany Chemistry Computer application and Chosen the "Computing/Information Technology" as Field of Study. Could you please suggest me

sunboy129

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Can someone please help me with my NOC. I am Certified Infection control coordinator (the certification Board is same for both US and Canada). I have >2.5 year full time continuous employment in this field). My job Title is listed under NOC 3012 Registered nursing. However, some states in Canada and US do not require one to be Nurse to work as an Infection control officer (Ontario is one example with most number of job openings in entire Canada). I am not a nurse and got confused with the education requirement of NOC 3012. My job responsibilities as IP will definitely match, but not sure if I am eligible to chose that NOC since I am not a nurse. Need some clarification from expert.
Also, am I eligible for OINP once it opens given my NOC will be non-licensed healthcare and not an IT related one [CRS 406]? Appreciate the help.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys . I know CIC is the most unpredictable. But i am certain about the score touching 415 in thre 1st quarter of 2018. The most promising for November is Mr Ahmed's assurance that the numbers for 2018 will not drop. Analysts can you please give us some hopes of the scores touching 415?.

Reactions: andieangel

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I don't agree: loads of Indians get a CLB 10 on their first try. I suspect what's happening with you guys is that there's a mismatch between your expectations of the IELTS requirements and the examiners'. At the end of the day, a test is a test is a test. You need to practise the IELTS format so thoroughly that you're completely focused on it.

Reactions: cankrk and Mithu3

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Very sorry to hear that. Anything is achievable provided that proper practice and dedication is applied. Hope you and your wife get good bands in the forthcoming IELTS exam. Good luck.

Reactions: lateentrant

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I don't agree: loads of Indians get a CLB 10 on their first try. I suspect what's happening with you guys is that there's a mismatch between your expectations of the IELTS requirements and the examiners'. At the end of the day, a test is a test is a test. You need to practise the IELTS format so thoroughly that you're completely focused on it.
I agree. The test is fair, but they are looking for a specific set of skills and abilities. Instead of retaking the test willy-nilly, try and figure out where you're going wrong and work to improve that area. There's lots of resources available, both free and paid.

Don't be disheartened. With a bit of focused practice, you will be able to improve your scores.

Muelsayed

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Dears
Could some one help me
I have medical exam today the doctor asked me about my IME number?
What's this?
I only received ITA letter with E number
From where i could get this IME number

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Dears
Could some one help me
I have medical exam today the doctor asked me about my IME number?
What's this?
I only received ITA letter with E number
From where i could get this IME number
You ought to tell them it's upfront medicals, and they should provide you a paper toward the end of the tests. This paper is what needs to be uploaded.

Reactions: Nobatia and Mithu3