Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Another question just raised, can you kindly answer it?

I am going to book my IELTS for Dec 2, three weeks before my 1 year work exp in Canada clicks. How long have you been waiting for IETLS results? is 3 weeks enough? I read in following thread that it may take up to 30days due to investigation and i think on website it says 15 days. Is this correct?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-results-under-investigation.498211/
IELTS test results are released 13 calendar days after the test.
For both me and my wife, we had to wait for over 30 days for our results as they withheld the results for additional checks and as far as I know this is a common thing.
A common factor which I have seen as a reason for delaying the results is having a 2 band difference in 2 different modules. For example, having 9 in listening and 7 in writing can cause your results to be delayed.

Reactions: Saidkhan and Mithu3

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I think 2800 average ITAs per draw is 25-30% below par and not sustainable ,if target is 140000-160000 EE PR landings in a year.( conservative figure)
If they maintain around 2800 then at some point it will need to be increased as expected average ITAs should be 3200-3400.
I am really putting lof of expectation and hope for Q1 2018,it should be good for all of us.
Based on the 2017 draws, CIC initially pushes more ITA's than the average required and reduces the numbers in the later part of the year. So I am expecting around 3600 ITA's in the 1st half of 2018 and then come back to around 2800 ITA's in the 2nd half of 2018 with a total of approx. 28 draws.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Can I create two express entry profile?
I am already in the pool along with my spouse and my current score is 421.
As score is not coming down I am thinking to create my another profile as a single candidate, as I am married but do not wish to take my spouse to Canada. In that way my CRS score will be 435.
So I want to keep my current profile as it is and want to create another one.? If in future I get a ITA then I will withdraw my old one profile.
Is it wise to do this?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
As score is not coming down I am thinking to create my another profile as a single candidate, as I am married but do not wish to take my spouse to Canada. In that way my CRS score will be 435.
So I want to keep my current profile as it is and want to create another one.? If in future I get a ITA then I will withdraw my old one profile.
Is it wise to do this?
If you create a profile as a single candidate, you need to forget about your wife since they have clearly mentioned that any married person who pretend to be single and applies and gets a PPR can NEVER sponsor his wife in his lifetime. It is even mentioned in the PPR document.

You can also lose your PR as well if you try and sponsor your wife in the future since you will be misrepresenting.

So you have two options:-

1 - Claim to be single and forget about your wife forever.
2 - Get PR as single and try and get your wife in later and by doing that, you will lose your PR and a ban for 5 years.

Sincere advice - Don't do it.

All the best.

Reactions: cookie.monster

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Based on the 2017 draws, CIC initially pushes more ITA's than the average required and reduces the numbers in the later part of the year. So I am expecting around 3600 ITA's in the 1st half of 2018 and then come back to around 2800 ITA's in the 2nd half of 2018 with a total of approx. 28 draws.
I agree , the reason for this trend could be to accomodate staff vacations in Summer and this should also mean that November-Dec may have a couple high ITA draws and then in Feb to June.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Is it wise to do this?
You should create only 1 express entry profile with yourself as primary applicant.
You are allowed to create a profile for yourself stating your wife won't be accompanying you now and can later apply for spousal PR which is a time taking process.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
You should create only 1 express entry profile with yourself as primary applicant.
You are allowed to create a profile for yourself stating your wife won't be accompanying you now and can later apply for spousal PR which is a time taking process.
Thank for your kind reply.
I already have one Express entry profile in which I mentioned my spouse is join me. At that time my immigration officer didn't give option to me.
After a reaserch I found that I can select a option that my spouse is not accompany me now. In that way my points will increase.
So, that's why I want to create another profile stating my spouse is not accompany me right now. As my immigration officer refused to change anything in my current profile created by him. In later part I will withdraw that profile.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
If you create a profile as a single candidate, you need to forget about your wife since they have clearly mentioned that any married person who pretend to be single and applies and gets a PPR can NEVER sponsor his wife in his lifetime. It is even mentioned in the PPR document.

You can also lose your PR as well if you try and sponsor your wife in the future since you will be misrepresenting.

So you have two options:-

1 - Claim to be single and forget about your wife forever.
2 - Get PR as single and try and get your wife in later and by doing that, you will lose your PR and a ban for 5 years.

Sincere advice - Don't do it.

All the best.
Thanks for your kind reply.
I talking about not accompany my spouse while applying for pr.
Is this mean I will not able to sponsor my spouse after few years?

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
When you apply without spouse accompanying you have to show a strong reason why you are doing that and the reason should be accepted by cic otherwise there is a risk of you not getting pr
If incase you get pr you can sponsor your spouse later but it is a time consuming process I've seen many waiting for more than 18 months after applying for spouse pr
So instead of waiting so long it's better you wait for the first quarter of 2018 for ITA with 421 score there are high hopes you will get by Jan or Feb

Apr 6, 2017
Hello Everyone!
I am a dentist and have created EOI profile myself, I just want to ask one thing. Appreciate help from your side.
After graduation, there is mandatory 1 year house job/Internship, I have added that as experience and NOC code 3113, general Dentist. Though on my certificate its ''House officer''. Is it alright? or is there any other code for Dental Internship/House job.
Looking forward to hear.

Thanks all.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
if u apply as a married applicant and non accompanying spouse, u can sponsor her later and the process takes around one year

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello Everyone!
I am a dentist and have created EOI profile myself, I just want to ask one thing. Appreciate help from your side.
After graduation, there is mandatory 1 year house job/Internship, I have added that as experience and NOC code 3113, general Dentist. Though on my certificate its ''House officer''. Is it alright? or is there any other code for Dental Internship/House job.
Looking forward to hear.

Thanks all.
Looks eligible but would be better if any dentist can answer this. Pls search the forum there are many dentists here

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
In this scenario where do you think the score will reach @ 3600 ITA starting 2018 quota

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Hello Everyone!
Looking forward to hear.

Thanks all.
As long as your job description mentions your duties which are typical dentist duties, you should be fine. The only thing is weather or not you were qualified at that time to practice your profession.