+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
I cant really improve it..
only if my wife retakes ielts, but she has comprehension problems and it was not easy for her to get 6 band
Your CRS is still good compared to others so if you can wait patiently then you should get it very soon. Don't think about applying alone as this wait will be worth remembering in the end. (1-3 Months.) Best Wishes.:)

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
As of now the waiting time is around 3 months . I am at 428 still waiting for the ITA but I applied for FBI PCC in advance on 26th Aug 2017. Hoping to get both at the same time :)
So I guess I can apply now ... just to be on safer side.
By which NOC code you have applied.. does NOC code specifically matters ? or just the skill type .

TFK1982

Oct 18, 2017
Hi.

Can somebody please guide me a bit?

I have a CRS score of 453. However, I just saw that there has been a draw, but I didn't get any email as of yet.

I just submitted my completed application on CIC a few days ago.

Can somebody please tell me why I didn't get the email if my CRS score is above the threshold. I'm really worried now. I worked for years to get a good CRS score.. :(

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hi.

I have a CRS score of 453. However, I just saw that there has been a draw, but I didn't get any email as of yet.

Can somebody please tell me why I didn't get the email if my CRS score is above the threshold. I'm really worried now. I worked for years to get a good CRS score.. :(
Please wait for 24 hours. CIC takes sometime to send invites.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hi.

Congratulations as well!! Wish you a speedy and smooth with no ADR PPR

TFK1982

Oct 18, 2017
Please wait for 24 hours. CIC takes sometime to send invites.
Oh I see. Thank you so much for the info. Yes. I'll wait.

Have there been cases whereby some person is above the threshold and they still did not get an ITA ??

I'm just asking this since I have had a hard time, like so many people alongside me, to improve my score, point by point.

kamalfive

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am an active follower of the ray of hope thread and been following since last couple of months. Finally decided to create and account and post something.
First of all congrats to those who made it through this round and good luck to all of you for PR process.

Me and my wife sitting on CRS 431 and i know many are around 430"s score range. Its frustrating to see cut off not touching 430 even once since rule changes in June.

Any expectations for November Trend.

Thank you all

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oh I see. Thank you so much for the info. Yes. I'll wait.

Have there been cases whereby some person is above the threshold and they still did not get an ITA ??

I'm just asking this since I have had a hard time, like so many people alongside me, to improve my score, point by point.

We both are at same score of 453 and even I haven’t received ITA email yet. Let’s just wait for 24 hrs and then we will see.

P.S. congratulations

HopeT

Oct 18, 2017
Hello guys,
I need some advice.
I am currently standing at 429. I am completing a degree and will get confirmation in a January can I still input that I did the course but say I have not completed as yet when asked in my application. I tried once and my score was 447 but I was a bit concern.

Should I include it in my application?

Last edited:

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am an active follower of the ray of hope thread and been following since last couple of months. Finally decided to create and account and post something.
First of all congrats to those who made it through this round and good luck to all of you for PR process.

Me and my wife sitting on CRS 431 and i know many are around 430"s score range. Its frustrating to see cut off not touching 430 even once since rule changes in June.

Any expectations for November Trend.

Thank you all
Hi, wellcome to ROH
We need back to back draws and increase on ITA number...