Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys,

I am an active follower of the ray of hope thread and been following since last couple of months. Finally decided to create and account and post something.
First of all congrats to those who made it through this round and good luck to all of you for PR process.

Me and my wife sitting on CRS 431 and i know many are around 430"s score range. Its frustrating to see cut off not touching 430 even once since rule changes in June.

Any expectations for November Trend.

Thank you all
Welcome!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Congrats one more time to ITA receivers and now I'm so happy to tell you all that we will have 2018 target announcement before having another draw. Hopefully draw size will increase gradually and will reach 3700-3900 by the end of January 2018. :)
Shortly, we will see CRS falling down to 420 btw mid January and mid February, then 410 by the mid March, so finally April-May CRS will touch the big wall of 400. Here we go, just be positive, patient, lovable and kind to others. Your waiting will pay off, I'm sure about it! ;):cool::rolleyes:

PS: @Karnesh get ready for big party, you will be Mr DJ again, 2018 target announcement. And kindly find some pessimists for that party as well :D:D:D
Hi dear @pessacanada, yes, I agree, congratulations to everyone who received ITA today!

I’m sure 400 will be touched sooner than April 2018 but let’s wait and see!

Have hope and never stop believing! :)

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Distribution list comparison between now and last draw, the number of people in the POOL keeps increasing...

NOW-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LAST DRAW
People above 440 has decreased if this goes on then the score might drop in future draws

TFK1982

Oct 18, 2017
Best of Luck to all you out there.
Don't worry and don't lose heart those of you who didn't make it this time. You will receive your ITAs soon though in the near future. :)

For those who made it, Congratulations once more. :)

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Mine is 2174 but NOC does not matter for the FBI PCC
okay, Does it matter for PNP programs at all , I fall in the similar category and I choose as 2173 .. just not able to find any information if at all NOC will matter in the draws or it just the CRS score for the similar skill type..

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hi

Need some advise.. So my sister who is 24 and single graduated as BDS in 2015 and than one year of paid compulsory internship and finally got her degree in Jan 2017.. We did WES and its equivalent to professional degree and she recently got her IELTS score with 8/7/76.5.. So based on CRS calculator (considering we will apply in Jan 2018 as than 1 year work exp will be completed) its 414..

If she will improve IELTS and get 8/7/7/7 her score will jump to 459..

Do you think we should give a try? Are dentists getting PR through express entry? Are there any restrictions?

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hi,

Hope you all will receive ITA in next round,

We can talk serious as we have 2 weeks break from F5party. Can you advise if someone who never been in USA still have to obtain the FBI PC? I do not think this is true, however, someone told me that and I do not want to delay my case when i get ITA. Can you please clarify?

Also, what is the proof for having siblings in Canada? Passport is not an evidence of being sibling.. so do we need to get our both Birth Certificate or something?