+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
No. Unfortunately for me, and fortunately for those of you who like hot, humid weather, it does get hot and humid in the summer in Toronto, although not as much as in the eastern US.

But it's nice to "meet" another Indian who doesn't like hot weather. Actually Indians also have an advantage in dealing with the cold. The spicy food makes the body warm up. Indian is one of my favorite cuisines, btw.
Neither I like hot/humid weather nor I like spicy food. :)

My favourites happen to be Indian, Thai, Mediterranean, Turkish, Chinese and Carribean. I actually like to eat everything provided it is non spicy. :D:D

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Was that supposed to be harsh? I simply do not have to answer any questions here. CIC won't raise the bar because Canada needs laborers as well. And there is no rule saying that laborers cannot be skilled and well educated. Ask any Canadian citizen to survive for 12k/year.
And where do you get racism in my messages from? Is your self-esteem so low that everyone is perceived as an enemy?
I assumed you won't have answers to any of those questions. Anyway, forget about that because I don't think anybody here including me is really interested in you or facts about you.

Only reason I wanted to know them was your self-sufficiency to pursue express entry. You seem to know lot about Canada than any one of us here and I assume you already have six digit in your account to prove yourself. Whilst I was catching up on posts, I was reading somewhere about you being in Canada for interviews and couldn't actually crack one. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm beginning to wonder you're scared for your future because of your procrastinating nature and that would only justify a six digit figure in your account.

Also, to get your facts right, serious immigrants from Asia or anywhere just don't take this huge leap with only 12k in their hand. Rather 12k for most of the middle class families in Asia is 3-4 months of salary, let alone the high class people. You mentioned about gift deeds and that doesn't actually reflect his/her migration plans.

Points you're trying to make are too generalised and don't relate to anyone but you. Since, you spoke about my self-esteem, I'm beginning to think yea, it could be low for even quoting you because you're such a waste of time for us and yourself.

Happy blabbering. :)

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
@Wandering Mind, don't worry. Some lads are difficult to manipulate; they keep standing tall, even when they confront a low gate (guess what happens next :D).

Seems they get brain injuries.

You still miss the point, the so called Canadian employers are us too. Watch us turn from a lowly worker to an esteemed employer, in but a few decades.
I suppose it's not the "decades"you meant but within a decade. Time flies fast.
I like your spirit.
Never hit below the belt.

Last edited:

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Viejo.. Que buena noticia! tire palante! Yo perdiendo la paciencia, pero se me suben los animos cuando veo buenas noticias! Felicidades!
Muchísimas gracias!
(Now in english so we don't be rude with the others)

Do you have a NOI from Ontario?
If you do, just hold on.
If you don't, maybe it takes a little longer, but don't loose the patience man. This process is hard and brings a lot of anxiety, believe me.

Basically not having 1 single point more of CRS at the right time, has cost me a couple more months and CAD$1,500. And I'm ok with that, because you can't waste your time thinking on "what if", just do anything in your reach to improve your CRS.

Regards.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Phewww, lot of posts to catch up. :eek:

I'm not learning French as of now but sooner or later, I'll have to start learning.
FYI, the Canadian government offers free French classes for permanent residents and citizens. Also, you can get paid to learn French full time if you move to Quebec after you get permanent residency. I don't know if you can do this if you were already in Quebec before getting residency. So there is no need to rush to learn French.

My original plan was to learn French through one of the free government funded classes after I get residency, but now I need to speed it up because French proficiency is the only way I can increase my CRS, outside of getting provincial nomination or a job offer with LMIA.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Neither I like hot/humid weather nor I like spicy food. :)

My favourites happen to be Indian, Thai, Mediterranean, Turkish, Chinese and Carribean. I actually like to eat everything provided it is non spicy. :D:D
Hot & humid weather is a nightmare. Though my current country of residence has record breaking temperatures in the world.
The humidity is a killer , there is a limit to shed clothes, not to mention the eating is limited.
Winters are lovely. For living and guzzling down hot & spicy food.