+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
How abouth 419? Hope is dying...:(:(:(
here on ray of hope nothing dies:)...you just need to stay strong and cheerful and positive and make the wait to equip urself with something that'll help you once you land there by December...go shopping for some tough jackets..I hear winter is tough out there :cool:....
there are just few 1000 ppl with 419 & above and do you think the supply of higher CRS is goin to stay constant...? It'll dip...see next few draws...:)...
cheer up buddy you aren't alone and here you may find friends of your future homeland :p

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey Papa.! Happy weekend to you as well. I hope your little champ is giving you peaceful nights and started doing this in the morning. :D:D:D
He is doing great and tries to understand me too :D
He sleeps very well and as his mother is doing her studies right now, we are alone at home, but usually he sleeps until midday so that means peace to me bro :p:D Waiting he asks me smth to eat in an hour may be, so I feel I'm ready for that morning cry :D:D:D

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Hello everybody!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, including my old and dear friend @ivancabrer coz of hurricane "salutation" in the islands. Good to see you back here my friend @lino82 I'm sure you have done well everything you planned before. :)
And my Secretary General @andieangel is doing good with hers kids after rough week. :)
Just noticed our friend @gurpreet.ts got eAOR, so fast and so effective, that's really remarquable speed coz you were ready to apply. Congrats for the 1st step! Hope you will get your PPR golden email in 3 weeks. Don't worry we will follow you soon ;)
As usual my dear friend @Karnesh is so active to respond to the questions posted by newbies, well done bro!
So missed old time to chat and exchange in this ROH with my dear friends @Wandering Mind @TanakaM @shaun75 @AlliBatista @arunroy007 @KingKurly @iamxty @trumprefugee and others :):):) Hope you're all doing well too.
To the rest, how are we doing? ;)
Me and my boy, we are sending you warm wishes and a happy weekend to everyone.
May new week bring us a joy and a lot of smiles on our faces. I'm feeling there will be another back-to-back draw and CRS would be decreased up to 7-8 points or even more (in case of 3200+ ITAs). Let's hope for the best, stay hopeful, supportive and positive! :cool:;)
Good luck everyone! :);)

@KeepAliveYourHope
Hello buddy. Wonderful post. Thanks a lot for your kind words and wishes to all of us. Yes this is a lovely journey and we all will accomplish it soon. Take care and lots of love to your kiddo :)

Aypn

May 9, 2017
Madison, Wisconsin, US
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
First : L7.5 R8.5 W7.5 S 7.5 Second : L9 R9 W7 S 8
I would like to understand couple of points if someone can clarify
  • What is the yearly quota/number for express entry? When did it start (Jan 2017?)? When will it end (Dec 2017?) ? Is the next year count counted from Jan 2018 - Dec 2018?
  • Does the target numbers includes the principal applicant + participants? If so, is there any clarity on what is the proportional count to be considered on a single ITA?
  • How much of PNP's actually go through the express entry?
On the web, I could see that for 100 ITA's, 85 ITA's are actually submitted and 3% is rejected. In summary, 83/100 ITA's are actually being materialized

I am asking these questions to think about the draw sizes. As many of you know that the draw size and frequency greatly govern the CRS, I wish to do some more analysis around this to educate myself.

IMO, if the number of ITA's is below 3K, the score will hover around 430 considering the inflow of profiles. This is based on analysis of 6 months of data.

In two weeks, the number of aspirants joining/enhancing their scores to the range
> 600 === 150
450-600 === 500
441-450 === 275
431-440 === 500
421-430 === 400

If there is an IELTS result between the draws, there is an surge in the number of people > 430 ~ 1000 people (This is what the statistics says)
If there is no IELTS result, there is still an increase of around 500 people in this range.

If i back track this count for the previous couple of draws, if we fit in the numbers, we get the write crs number.

Based on this, unless we have a back to back draw, or draw count greater than 3500 the CRS will mostly hover around 430.

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
  • What is the yearly quota/number for express entry? When did it start (Jan 2017?)? When will it end (Dec 2017?) ? Is the next year count counted from Jan 2018 - Dec 2018?
  • Does the target numbers includes the principal applicant + participants? If so, is there any clarity on what is the proportional count to be considered on a single ITA?
On the web, I could see that for 100 ITA's, 85 ITA's are actually submitted and 3% is rejected. In summary, 83/100 ITA's are actually being materialized

I am asking these questions to think about the draw sizes. As many of you know that the draw size and frequency greatly govern the CRS, I wish to do some more analysis around this to educate myself.

IMO, if the number of ITA's is below 3K, the score will hover around 430 considering the inflow of profiles. This is based on analysis of 6 months of data.

In two weeks, the number of aspirants joining/enhancing their scores to the range
> 600 === 150
450-600 === 500
441-450 === 275
431-440 === 500
421-430 === 400

If there is an IELTS result between the draws, there is an surge in the number of people > 430 ~ 1000 people (This is what the statistics says)
If there is no IELTS result, there is still an increase of around 500 people in this range.

If i back track this count for the previous couple of draws, if we fit in the numbers, we get the write crs number.

Based on this, unless we have a back to back draw, or draw count greater than 3500 the CRS will mostly hover around 430.
You're totally right about that. The worst about the last draw was the lower number of ITAs. We need more than 3,200-3,300 ITAs for the score to drop.

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018

> 600 === 150
450-600 === 500
441-450 === 275
431-440 === 500
421-430 === 400

Excellent questions, i also wanted to ask same questions.
@Karnesh or other seniors can put some light to it.

Reactions: Karnesh

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017

> 600 === 150
450-600 === 500
441-450 === 275
431-440 === 500
421-430 === 400

Pretty good analysis , agree with you(almost).
My question is- if CIC wait for IELTS result before conducting any draws, what is the scenario?
Who decides when and how frequently the draws are conducted?
Suppose they wait for IELTS result for conducting the draw and then do back to back draw, what happens in that scenario?
How much the CRS score falls in that case?

Trying to understand the modus operandi of CIC and what are the triggering factors of conducting draw?

Any suggestions?
God bless us all...

Reactions: Saidkhan

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Friends I have a question...

ONIP invitation is valid for 6 months...suppose the 6 months validity is over and if I don't see any chances for an ITA directly and...I wish to take the ONIP route...but its expired...

How can I get ONIP invitation again?

mtz

Sep 6, 2017

> 600 === 150
450-600 === 500
441-450 === 275
431-440 === 500
421-430 === 400

you have valid points
and i tried to know answers to all your questions i even contacted an immigration office in Ontario and nothing clear no one could give clear answers it seems like secret issues , on Guy in ray of hope 71 draw said CIC is crazy and you can expect any thing ..

Reactions: Mithu3 and Saidkhan