AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
I am neither a techie friend just try to close your window..refresh the computer screen and then come back to the website and try logging in... Hope this helps....:);)
Sure will try.. I refreshed the browser so many times... Still nothing. When I click login or even sign up it still stays in the same page. Only option is I will restart the system.. Who knows what is the issue.

Reactions: Lala1234

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
great.....
Like I told you I am not a techie.. this is what I generally do ..when I am stuck somewhere instead of pressing some wrong keys and making stuff worst just restart and MAGIC....all is normal ..back :);)

Always welcome:p:)
Like life, when there are lots of processes running in the background, sometimes you need to clear some memories (mind) and a few minutes of rest. :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
My fondest desire has happened - I got back to find post from @iamxty ! I am so relieved to find that your illness has not overcome you. I'm truly sorry to hear about the rest. Feel free to send a private message if there is anything I can do. And I'm not forgetting the dark chocolate I owe you, lol.
Thank you, my dear! Yeah, it's you! I was trying to recall who owes me dark chocolate, lol :D
My American friends, see you in Ontario @trumprefugee @tjsecondtry

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

I need opinion w.r.t work experience letter from one of the previous employer. I was working as a consultant and deputed for an eGov project. The project was awarded to a leading consulting firm who in turn had engaged a third party manpower provider for providing resources.

My terms of association with this third party facilitator was on retainer ship engagement model. I was an independent vendor providing consulting services and used to raise an invoice every month against which the agreed amount was credited into my a/c. Also the ITRs I filed for those 2 yrs was of a self-employed professional (ITR 4). Presently that company is no longer operational. I have following documents available as of now-
  • Original agreements (incremental) and an revision of service charges (addendum)
  • Bank a/c statements
  • Form 16 & subsequent ITRs
  • Resignation Acceptance & Termination of Contract confirmation (on emails)
The incumbent division head (my reporting supervisor) is presently working with some other organization as a CTO and has agreed to provide me with an undertaking in format I deem suitable. Additionally I have also contacted the client (IAS officer overseeing the eGov project) and he has also agreed to provide me a reference letter specifying the job duties performed.

Kindly guide how I should approach this and which docs will be acceptable substantiating authenticity of work performed.

Regards,
Request forum members for their opinion.

Reactions: Saidkhan

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Request forum members for their opinion.
In the absence of formal HR experience letters the best suggested alternative is a reference letter from your supervisor or a senior colleague.

1. Get the letter detailing your role mentioning all the responsibilities handled in such a way that it matches to those listed under ur selected NOC from your cto and get it notarised.Mention everything as required by cic including working hours per week (not less than 30),designation,ur annual cumulative remuneration.
It is opined that a notarised document hold greater credibility in such scenarios. Collect his identity card copy to be scanned along with the letter.
2.Get the letter from the ias official and if possible on his present official letter head (he is likely to issue on it only) and let it support your noc and the reference letter issued by ur ex cto. Collect the ias officers visiting card (if he has one).
3. Your other docs mentioned will be supporting docs...so arrange them in the order of relevance -the appointment letter~ further revision letters~ resignation acceptance / reliveing letter / Form16 & ITR / any ID card that you had at the work etc.
4.Write a polite letter of explanation explaining the scenario..
A CIC official won't follow IAS / ITR /Form16 etc...so write it simplified that someone from a diff environment follows it soomthly...the success of ur case will largely depend on convincing the officer that everything is in order...

I have a doubt regarding the cic clause which requires the employment to be 'paid,full time ,continuos & permenant and working min 30hrs a week '
so wait for seniors feedback on this or post to another thread 'thank you legal falcon' about that...
best of luck...