+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hey guys,
I retake IELTS on sep9 to improve my writing and speaking skills from 6.5.
Though I have done considerably well in writing , I feel, I again made a mess in speaking as I made repeatation of words in part2.
The topic only made the matter worse.. sigh :(

Though Iam optimistic since am satisfied with overall performance. Fingers crossed :)
All the best buddy.! Don't worry, you'll get 7+ in W & S. Best wishes. :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
All the best buddy.! Don't worry, you'll get 7+ in W & S. Best wishes. :)
Thanks mate. Hope your wishes would come true.

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Use on-screen keyboard on Wednesdays

Some companies assigns you the whole bundle under one asset code, u break F5 ,whole system will be replaced and they charge your dept. Thats where the problem arises.
Some arbit policies also wont let you use your own keyboard,
I am convinced each company has their own 'Random policy generator' that Dilbert mentions.
Know your policy.

F5- 10 times/Sec?? :eek::eek: My company will charge me if i break that key. :D[/QUOTE]

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Hey guys,
Though I have done considerably well in writing , I feel, I again made a mess in speaking as I made repeatation of words in part2.

Though Iam optimistic since am satisfied with overall performance. Fingers crossed :)
Me too , i convinced my spouse to take the test again on Sep 9 ,she says this time the paper level of questions, topics
and all sections were more difficult than usual.

Reactions: sundar17feb99

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Me too , i convinced my spouse to take the test again on Sep 9 ,she says this time the paper level of questions, topics
and all sections were more difficult than usual.
I concur to her opinion. It's bit tough that other schedules. There were lot of traps in listening and reading section.
For me, Matters made worse in speaking section.

They asked about present interest of teenagers which I managed well. Then came "a making of traditional product" in part 2, credit to my mind for opting "attar" in the split second and it fuc**d me big time by going blank.

Me: Hey come-on throw me some ideas and points bro..
My brain: Nah, I pass. Am really tired for now , good luck on the exam.
Me: But but but, aren't you supposed to be active when needed?
My brain: that's speculation.
Me: Ok bro, I think you are joking. Now help me out please..
MB: **ssnnoooresssssss**
Me: You fu****g retard, wake up you fool, I need you now the most.
MB: **continues snoring**

The situation only escalates by the constant staring of the invigilator :confused: I was thinking," what's wrong with her?Did I ask her daughter out?"
Aren't they supposed to pose a smile to catalyse our confidence?

Me to my brain and invigilator

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
I concur to her opinion. It's bit tough that other schedules. There were lot of traps in listening and reading section....
Ha ha ha..that conversation witn brain is too good. Sorry, but I laughed hard and now

My brain- i want to be like that guy's brain, free and in control.
Me- Bugger, you are already like that.

Well, lets pray we both get those points.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Ha ha ha..that conversation witn brain is too good. Sorry, but I laughed hard and now

My brain- i want to be like that guy's brain, free and in control.
Me- Bugger, you are already like that.

Well, lets pray we both get those points.
:D Now that's for LOL
may be if we meet together, our brains would throw "cheers" to eachother and hand trophies for being a epitome of "slouch"

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Guys, do I have chances to get ITA in next draw if I submit my EE just a few days before or a day before the draw (Assuming my score is above the declared cut off?)

Reactions: Saidkhan

topazyu

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone can help me? My Singapore PCC has date range and I'm curently residing here. Is it valid?anyone from singapore here? I only know @iamxty posting in the singapore thread.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Yes mate, it is expected and the irony is many of applicatants are devoid of any idea of the ordeal they would be facing during initial days.
I took an IELTS exam this sep9, and apparently lot of candidates want to pursue their PR routes.
While I commend their decision, I felt sad when I came to know that ,
  1. most of them don't have basic idea of how the process goes.
  2. most of them are blindly trusting their consultants and especially in India there are lot of vultures ready to prey.
  3. They all think it's a garden of roses once they got their PR.

Hope they will get wise and informative in future.
I know a couple who so far has spent CAD16000 on Quebec PR processing spent over last 2+ years...I don't know...
but frankly without this forum,i too would have been at the mercy of the consultants and I doubt if they would have foreseen the pitfalls I have now evaded from the info shared here...
for them we are just one case and the docs are not perfect at one go...they won't bother with the finer details which might cause a rejection...
one consultancy,the girl there gave me 354 on CRS and told me that i held no chance...assuming I'd get at best clb8..I found this forum & im here now with clb10&ita...today almost did part of my eAPR ...
their ignorance or laxity turned out to be a blessing for me...for many others it spoils there chance...
here only yesterday someone shared how a 3 month period without pcc got his app rejected ...and his ita at 425 is prized than someone with 450+...

Last edited:

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

hey,i seriously hope and feel you'll score the desired band with the past exam..
anyway just in case you've to take another one,don't worry too much about what to do and what not do do...just be cool and engage in the conversation...with your English,you'll easily get clb9

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

You have been sent to work on a 1 year within same system of the Company or experience exchange between 2 Companies?
Anyway, if the same system, you should get your reference letter as normal but in this letter your working overseas should be mentioned to avoid any confusion. But remember, if your position was different while working overseas, that should be also indicated along with your daily duties, salary etc. With this way, you are good to go.

You can check or ask here as well: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-can.asp

All the best!

Thanks for your response, it was within same system. So, I have mentioned it as total 2.75 yrs of work ex as one thing irrespective of place but in work ex column place is also mentioned that is what is causing confusion in my mind!!

Reactions: pessacanada

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
hey,i seriously hope and feel you'll score the desired band with the past exam..
anyway just in case you've to take another one,don't worry too much about what to do and what not do do...just be cool and engage in the conversation...with your English,you'll easily get clb9
Thanks for the wishes buddy. I do hope I will get a better score than the last one and it would pave the way to increase my CRS.
I wouldn't mind and would actually feel elated even there is increase in score to +1.

Always hoping for the best :)