AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I gave you a like for this post! It’s kinda fun today! ;)

Ok to start on the other note, I understand where are you coming from and what are your intentions. You are absolutely right when you say that 12 or 15K is not enough. You are right when you say that people are disappointed in Canada and to conclude Canada doesn’t owe us anything, they are giving us a chance to start a new life, and that’s huge for us! When you are coming from a country where corruption is at high level, where rules apply only for hard working honest people and same rules doesn’t exist for people who do not pay taxes, do crime against the people, like in my country where city governor is elected for the 4th time in a row but at the same time is on trial for 3 mil EUR not paying taxes then I will feel like a bird when I arrive in a country where people must obey the law! And where schools have proper infrastructure and hospitals are not farms for people, because if you pay salary contributions each month, which are 20% of your gross salary and God forbid if you need x-ray or some test, your turn will come in 2022. Then I’ll know that I’m in the right place. If I succeeded in this corrupted country following the rules for small people to the position of a senior manager only due to my knowledge and skills then in Canada, sky is the limit! And I’m prepared to swim trough the ocean to get there! So that my family and I can have the future we deserve. Sorry guys for the long post. Over and out.
Right at the point andie. Canada is just providing an opportunity for the people to start a new life and thereby contributing to its economy.
Though people are aware of the circumstances in the third world country (much credit to internet), there are still some part of people from the first world who really have no idea how people suffer for basic amenities.

My nation's growth is stymied by the corrupts, hypocrites and lunatic reservation system. While i can live my life and end in this same nation, I don't want my successive generation to face the same ordeal am currently facing. And for that, am happy to sacrifice anything from my part.

Getting into canada not only offers a stable lifestyle, non- corruptible government but also a level playing field for me and for my future generations.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Please just drop under 430 this week..

I'm busy looking at commuter towns and houses in London and I'm not excited
Hey bro, look at those houses to amaze but not to live, coz your time is coming, next month we will have 2018 program with more than 320k immigrants or more, so get ready for a direct ITA :)
Best of luck to us all who really build a new life in Canada! :);)

Last edited:

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Guys, I have news.
Finally today I received my OINP nomination. :D

Here's the timeline:
-- Submitted/AoR: July 28th
-- Assessment: August 2nd
-- DIP: August 21st
-- Nomination: September 18th

I will update my tracker now.

Good luck everybody still waiting!
And the ones waiting for the stream to re-open, maybe now it's really very very close.
Congratulations mate. Great news. Wish you an ITA today and a fast PPR thereafter.

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
he didn't applied old.lawyer is waiting for quota alert . Is it true? yes he has masters in marketing and advertising. thanks for the reply

Yes. Your lawyer can complete the SINP profile which is totally online. And when the quote reopens lawyer has to pay fees and click the SUBMIT button.(only)

You can even do it by yourself. There is video of rakesh kumar illustrating full process on youtube.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
It's 12.05 UTC now, the draw would have already happened. Friends what so u all think? CIC has to update, maybe staff are travelling to office to come and update it for all of us...

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Yes. Your lawyer can complete the SINP profile which is totally online. And when the quote reopens lawyer has to pay fees and click the SUBMIT button.(only)

You can even do it by yourself. There is video of rakesh kumar illustrating full process on youtube.
ok many many thanks i cant do it myself because all the details with him

Reactions: Saidkhan

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
How can I miss @xibalban & @iamxty ;) And all the PMs related to you two. :p I Hope you guys are healthy and alive ;)
Yes, absolutely healthy and never felt better than now; but safe?? I am not sure, I hope I am.

I am visiting Hyderabad again, perhaps in October. We can catch up at some boneless-biryani joint.