07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
waiting till Saskatchewan reopen.thanks
Good luck. You'll need a chrome extension like visualping for webpage update alerts. These PNPs open and close in a few hours.

Reactions: Saidkhan

baka

Jun 2, 2017
I doubt, his occupation should be in demand occupation list if he is even applying for SINP EE or OID both.

And yes SINP EE is faster than SINP OID as it is aligned with federal EE
he didn't applied old.lawyer is waiting for quota alert . Is it true? yes he has masters in marketing and advertising. thanks for the reply

Last edited:

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
I gave you a like for this post! It’s kinda fun today! ;)

Ok to start on the other note, I understand where are you coming from and what are your intentions. You are absolutely right when you say that 12 or 15K is not enough. You are right when you say that people are disappointed in Canada and to conclude Canada doesn’t owe us anything, they are giving us a chance to start a new life, and that’s huge for us! When you are coming from a country where corruption is at high level, where rules apply only for hard working honest people and same rules doesn’t exist for people who do not pay taxes, do crime against the people, like in my country where city governor is elected for the 4th time in a row but at the same time is on trial for 3 mil EUR not paying taxes then I will feel like a bird when I arrive in a country where people must obey the law! And where schools have proper infrastructure and hospitals are not farms for people, because if you pay salary contributions each month, which are 20% of your gross salary and God forbid if you need x-ray or some test, your turn will come in 2022. Then I’ll know that I’m in the right place. If I succeeded in this corrupted country following the rules for small people to the position of a senior manager only due to my knowledge and skills then in Canada, sky is the limit! And I’m prepared to swim trough the ocean to get there! So that my family and I can have the future we deserve. Sorry guys for the long post. Over and out.
I agree so wholeheartedly with you.
When the work culture is good and a person is willing to put in efforts to the best of their abilities, truly the sky is the limit.
Corruption and nepotism, two big stumbling blocks which thankfully are non existent in Canada, will allow anyone with a determination to succeed.
Hope we all live our dreams.
God bless us all.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hows everyone doing here? I have not been active for a while.

@Wandering Mind @KingKurly @baka @lino82 @Karnesh @andieangel @tjsecondtry @GavinSouthAfrica @pessacanada @shaun75 @Mithu3 @gurpreet.ts

Hope you guys are doing well :)

How can I miss @xibalban & @iamxty ;) And all the PMs related to you two. :p I Hope you guys are healthy and alive ;)
I missed you! Wassup?!

Am I missing something here? :rolleyes:
The old iamxty is gone! She is now a resurrected backpatter of this group :p:D