+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
Andie cheer up...there are bad times in life but we have to go through it . Just swallow it like a pill. I too had to leave my job coz my parents got bedridden and kids were too young to stay on their own. In fact, I was too desperate when I was forced to leave my most loved profession as a mobile app developer, but after 1 year I lost my parents and now am quiet relieved because timely nursing care was of top priority and definitely our parents are far above our job. Still I could not join back to any job, but I believe the blessings that I got from my old parents will help me reach my destination.
Hopefully I might get my ITA today

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Andie cheer up...there are bad times in life but we have to go through it . Just swallow it like a pill. I too had to leave my job coz my parents got bedridden and kids were too young to stay on their own. In fact, I was too desperate when I was forced to leave my most loved profession as a mobile app developer, but after 1 year I lost my parents and now am quiet relieved because timely nursing care was of top priority and definitely our parents are far above our job. Still I could not join back to any job, but I believe the blessings that I got from my old parents will help me reach my destination.
" I believe the blessings that I got from my old parents will help me reach my destination" You will for sure. :) There are not many who take such decisions in life just to support their Parents.

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Remembering Einstein every Wednesday

“When you sit with a loved one for two hours you think it’s only a minute, but when you sit on a Wednesday waiting for a draw to happen for a moment you think it’s two hours. That’s relativity as per me.”:D:p

J

jon-son

Good day all,

How do you know there's a draw scheduled today? I'm not finding this info anywhere on the net. Any idea what time UTC?
Yes, 1.pm today, right after pizza lunch. It has just been announced on Twitter.

Reactions: Lala1234

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Dear friend if not today..as i don't know your score...you certainly will be invited in future...as a kid when you needed them the most they were by ur side and it would be rewarding for them to see their child do the same to them when their time approached.....a big hug to you my friend.....RIP to your parents.....
Remember friend you have sent some good vibes into the universe with no expectations and that will be returned back to you in abundance....:)

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Surely there is a logical issue here. You are essentially claiming that your spouse is a dependent on you in one application but at the same time his application would show you as a dependent. Both can't be true at the same time but that is exactly what would be the case if both profiles are live in the pool at the same time. Hence the risk of misrepresentation.
If this was not allowed, there would be an explicit rule. Please show the rule that prohibits this.

Reactions: lino82 and shifs