+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
You really think this is how they come up with the number of invitations? What's your field?
Yes, any organization that targets a final number of acceptances, like a school or immigration, monitors its acceptance rate and offers extra invitations based on existing acceptance rate data.

I'm not going to take the bait of taking it personally.

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Brace for a draw today, no CRS Cut-off predictions from me, as IRCC beats me every time.

Is the Yukon dream still alive, folks?

About me: I am a simpleton, again. I have decided to stay back in Nepal, in the Himalayas merrily enjoying the venomous local liquor. Came back to wish you all the success in Canada, as sooner or later (through direct ITA or PNPs), you all shall land in your treasured dreamland: Canada.

Don't forget to send pictures from Yukon. I will be around :p.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Lately, there has been a lot of talk about people rejecting ITAs hurting those that didn't get them, or today, having both spouse's with profiles depriving someone else. I don't think that is true.

It's the number of ITA acceptances that matters, not the offers. They factor in the rejection rate when they decide how many to give in each draw. If the rejection rate were smaller, the number of ITAs would be smaller.
Thank you for being the saner voice here.

I understand that waiting for an ITA makes us impatient and even bitter in some cases. But we're not doing ourselves any favours by lamenting over the unfairness of it all. We need to stop whingeing about what other applicants are doing or not doing and start trusting the immigration process and the officials who are making it easier for immigrants to land in Canada.

A word of unasked for advice to everyone who's at any point in their Canadian journey - please have patience, do some reading while you wait, stop speculating how things work (believe me, your theories are just theories and not gospel truth), trust the system and stop comparing your situation with others.

Good luck to all!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Andie cheer up...there are bad times in life but we have to go through it . Just swallow it like a pill. I too had to leave my job coz my parents got bedridden and kids were too young to stay on their own. In fact, I was too desperate when I was forced to leave my most loved profession as a mobile app developer, but after 1 year I lost my parents and now am quiet relieved because timely nursing care was of top priority and definitely our parents are far above our job. Still I could not join back to any job, but I believe the blessings that I got from my old parents will help me reach my destination.
Hopefully I might get my ITA today
You are unselfish and that's a great quality, you are destined for great things! :)

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Brace for a draw today, no CRS Cut-off predictions from me, as IRCC beats me every time.

About me: I am a simpleton, again. I have decided to stay back in Nepal, in the Himalayas merrily enjoying the venomous local liquor. Came back to wish you all the success in Canada, as sooner or later (through direct ITA or PNPs), you all shall land in your treasured dreamland: Canada.

Oh My God.!! You're back with your used ID..! Good to see you Buddy. :)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Ha ha ha. You've got to stop playing the "now you see me, now you don't" game ;)

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Oh My God.!! You're back with your used ID..! Good to see you Buddy. :)
Ha ha ha. You've got to stop playing the "now you see me, now you don't" game ;)
I almost created xibalbansecondtry, but a few emails to the administrators did the trick. I am a little wiser, more matured and a lot sober this time around, though. Salutation to all my dear senior members, and good luck to the newbies!!

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Good to have you back :) So, will you be doing the disappearing act anytime soon?!
Well, I was fighting a war against my inconsistency. Inconsistencies in every thing I did, but nirvana has been partly achieved.
I feel I am more grounded now, I am where I belong!! I am here to stay, and remain where I ought to have stayed.

Last edited: